Windows 10: install issues with Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 and Microsoft .NET Framework...

Discus and support install issues with Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 and Microsoft .NET Framework... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The following updates will not install on my computer Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nakiastewart, Apr 5, 2020.

1. install issues with Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 and Microsoft .NET Framework...

The following updates will not install on my computer Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64 KB4486153. The instillation will get to 100% and then just start over.

:)

nakiastewart, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Ramhound Win User

Completely missing Dot Net in Windows 10 -1909?

.NET Framework is built-into Windows 10 version 1903 and Windows 10 version 1909. It is not possible for at least this version of the .NET Framework to be installed.

The error you have received, is likely due to the fact the application you are attempting to use, is specifically trying to target a version of the .NET Framework you don't have installed. I suggest using official Microsoft tool to download a Windows 10 version 1909 ISO. You can use the Media Creation Tool and/or the Upgrade Assistant. Windows ISO Downloader was only recently updated to support .NET Framework 4.8 on November 8th 2019. If you were not using Version 8.22, and would like to still use the tool, you need to download that version.

RaymondCC .NET Detector looks at registry keys that are created when you install .NET Framework. It does not support the .NET Framework version that are included with Windows 8.0+

The built-in version of the .NET Framework for Windows 10 version 1903 was .NET Framework 4.8

.NET Framework 4.5+ has never been located in the list of Windows Features for any version of Windows. The lack of .NET Framework 3.5 is likely due to your WinSxS directory not containing it.

You can install .NET Framework 3.5 if you run the same command you ran, but provide a source, to the components you need.

This is due to the fact the .Net Framework 4.8 is already installed on Windows 10 version 1903 and Windows 10 version 1909. .NET Framework 4.8 is an in-place upgrade to .NET Framework 4.5

This normally only happens when you have moved vital folders like the user's profile to a non-standard location.

Your inability to install .NET Framework 3.5 is extremely easy to fix and likely the reason your unable to run the third-party application. Perform the following steps to solve that problem.

1. Download a Windows 10 version 1909 ISO
    2. Mount the ISO within Windows 10
    3. Run the following command, the command assumes, the drive letter assigned to the virtual mount is D:
      • DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:d:\sources\sxs

Source: Deploy .NET Framework 3.5 by using Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)

Ramhound, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Can not install Microsoft. NET Framework 3.5SP1

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about installing the .NET Framework on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to turn on .NET Framework feature and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Check if the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)
      option is available in it.
    • If yes, then enable it and then click on OK.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation and restart the computer, if prompted.

This will install the .NET Framework 3.5 feature on the computer. There is also another way by which .NET Framework 3.5 gets installed on the computer. This is done by the apps on demand.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 5, 2020
  4. install issues with Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 and Microsoft .NET Framework...

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

install issues with Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 and Microsoft .NET Framework...

1. install issues with Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 and Microsoft .NET Framework... - Similar Threads - install issues Feature

2. Microsoft .NET Framework issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework issue: Microsoft .NET FrameworkUnhandled exception has occurred in your application.If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.If you click quite the application will close immediately. Could not load load file or assembly '2529792 bytes...
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET Framework issue: Microsoft .NET FrameworkUnhandled exception has occurred in your application.If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.If you click quite the application will close immediately. Could not load load file or assembly '2529792 bytes...
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The Windows 10 feature update, version 1909 is not installed

The Windows 10 feature update, version 1909 is not installed: Why can't the feature update of Windows 10, version 1909 be downloaded and installed correctly on my PC? Every day, when I look for updates, the download status is indicated as Pending Download. After a while, it says: Downloading 0% but when the download progress has...
  6. Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 1909 and Windows...

Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 1909 and Windows...: Hello, I'm trying to update an old ASUS G51J laptop for a friend's 11yo son. I installed the latest Windows 10, version 1909 successfully, but I can't get 2 cumulative updates for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 1909 and Windows Server, version 1909 to...
  7. Windows 10 version 1909 feature update installation issues

Windows 10 version 1909 feature update installation issues: Does anyone have trouble downloading and installing the latest 1909 version of Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1909-feature-update/62e48a9f-d0d1-45d7-b38d-032d863d6e80
  8. windows 10 version 1903 .net framework issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 version 1903 .net framework issue: Right after having installed 1903, when starting to index with Lookeen a parser error window appears every few seconds requiring .net Framework v4.0 to be installed. The very same error appears also when trying to start up the Copernic index service. Trying to install the...
  9. Microsoft .net framework version 1.1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft .net framework version 1.1: I have fresh Windows 10.0 64 bit Operating system. cant installed .net framework 1.1... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/microsoft-net-framework-version-11/36c49097-bf91-4c02-be30-961360aa0141
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Framework Issue: I have a Microsoft .NET Framework issue. I keep getting a dialogue box that says "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1909 no .net framework

2. norton windows 10 1909 install issues