Windows 10: Install Latest Chrome Update to Patch 0-Day Bug Under Active Attacks

Discus and support Install Latest Chrome Update to Patch 0-Day Bug Under Active Attacks in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Google yesterday released a new critical software update for its Chrome web browser for desktops that will be rolled out to Windows, Mac, and Linux... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Install Latest Chrome Update to Patch 0-Day Bug Under Active Attacks

:)

Brink, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Latest Microsoft Update Patches New Windows 0-Day Under Active Attack

Latest Microsoft Update Patches New Windows 0-Day Under Active Attack

Brink, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Possible minor bug - Update with both Opera 2x & Google Chrome installed

Strange bug: Running the previous-older version of GPU-Z on Windows 7, 64-bit, SP1 and trying to update GPU-Z. Have Opera 23/24 installed as a 2ndary web browser, and Google Chrome installed as default/main web browser.
    Steps that work fine:
    1) Run GPU-Z whatever version.
    2) Open About.
    3) Click the links.
    Result: Links open correctly in default browser - Google Chrome.

Steps to reproduce bug:
    1) Run GPU-Z, version before latest.
    2) Try to check for updates.
    3) GPU-Z says an update is available.
    4) Tell it to show the update.
    Result: Link opens incorrectly in Opera 23/24, instead of default Google Chrome web browser.
    Expected: Open in Google Chrome instead.

Note: Opera 23/24 uses the same core as Google Chrome.

Please check and fix, if necessary.

4. Brink Win User

Critical Firefox 0-Day Under Active Attacks - Update Your Browser Now!

Critical Firefox 0-Day Under Active Attacks – Update Your Browser Now!

Brink, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Install Latest Chrome Update to Patch 0-Day Bug Under Active Attacks - Similar Threads - Install Latest Chrome

2. The latest patch will not install on my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The latest patch will not install on my pc: KB4601319 I've tried everything literally and it just will not patch up at all, it installed the other essential updates and I'm 20H2 submitted by /u/GabrielChucky94 [link] [comments]...
  3. Hi phone is under attack

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hi phone is under attack: Hi my data is public and Google will not let me delete or change my settings,they are using adds and have re-written many privacy laws to keep this happening,lies upon lies have been told much more,they have posted under my name had many hacks and still this continues,because...
  4. my email is under attack

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my email is under attack: my email is under attack, need to block my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-is-under-attack/8c2700cc-cfd7-42bc-9537-ebdef390a5d6
  5. Critical Firefox 0-Day Under Active Attacks - Update Your Browser Now!

in Windows 10 News
    Critical Firefox 0-Day Under Active Attacks - Update Your Browser Now!: Attention! Are you using Firefox as your web browsing software on your Windows, Linux, or Mac systems? If yes, you should immediately update your free and open-source Firefox web browser to the latest version available on Mozilla's website. Why the urgency? Mozilla earlier...
  6. Latest Microsoft Update Patches New Windows 0-Day Under Active Attack

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Microsoft Update Patches New Windows 0-Day Under Active Attack: With its latest and last Patch Tuesday for 2019, Microsoft is warning billions of its users of a new Windows zero-day vulnerability that attackers are actively exploiting in the wild in combination with a Chrome exploit to take remote control over vulnerable computers....
  7. latest update bug.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    latest update bug.: I have gone back and forth, three times with installing and using restore point to clear this update. 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for 64-based System (KB4512941). This update is slowing down windows. After installing, I click on a short cut on...
  8. bug in patch

bug in patch: It been reported by numerous posts that KB4512508 is defected. I also read that a new patch will be published by Microsoft --- when the publish a new (fixed) patch will it retain the same KB number?? In my case KB4512508 installed and lead to all sorts of issue...
  9. Does anyone know if today's WUs includes a patch for Windows 0-Day Patch?

Does anyone know if today's WUs includes a patch for Windows 0-Day Patch?: per https://blog.qualys.com/news/2018/09/10/british-airways-hack-triggers-gdpr-concerns-as-world-awaits-windows-0-day-patch#more-24974...
  10. Flash zero-day flaw under attack to spread ad malware...

in Windows 10 News
    Flash zero-day flaw under attack to spread ad malware...: Cybercriminals are exploiting a newly discovered flaw in Adobe Flash Player to distribute a botnet and adware, according to security researchers. Adobe is investigating reports that a zero-day flaw in Flash Player is being used by an exploit kit known as Angler. Following...