Windows 10: Install LifeCam 3000

Discus and support Install LifeCam 3000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; No disc or instructions to install me LifeCam 3000... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidLeighton1, May 2, 2019.

1. Install LifeCam 3000

No disc or instructions to install me LifeCam 3000

:)

DavidLeighton1, May 2, 2019
  2. FriendA Win User

LifeCam HD-3000

Hi,

• When was the last time you were able to use the Camera application without encountering any problem?
    - I was able to use the camera app before I installed the Lifecam HD-3000 webcam.

- It was installed on January 29, 2017.

- I can use Lifecam HD-3000 with Skype, Viber, and Messenger with no problem.

- It just doesn't work on my computer's Camera app.

• Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    - I didn't make any changes to my computer's configuration prior to this issue.

- I followed the steps you provided below and nothing changed. I still cannot use it on my Camera app.

My PC information:

- Model: Alienware Aurora R5

- Edition: Windows 10 Home

- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz

- Installed RAM: 16.0 GB

- System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

FriendA, May 2, 2019
  3. Is LifeCam HD-3000 compatible with Windows 10?

Hi Ghaleb,

Currently LifeCam HD-3000 does not have driver update compatible with Windows 10 operating system. However, you can install the drivers of Windows 7 of the device and run the same in
    Compatibility mode on the computer.

You can download LifeCam HD-3000 drivers for
    Windows 7 OS from the link below:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-in/d/lifecam-hd-3000

There are two ways to install the device drivers in
    Compatibility mode
    . Follow the steps below to install the device drivers in
    Compatibility mode.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the driver setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 8.1/7 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard and type
      Run programs made for previous versions of Windows
    • Select the top most search result and follow from step 2 from the article
      Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows
      (Also applies to Windows 10).
    • Check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of LifeCam HD-3000 query on the PC in the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 2, 2019
  4. JoeUK_559 Win User

Install LifeCam 3000

LifeCam HD-3000 Windows 10

Can you please install a windows 10 software and drivers for LifeCam HD-3000.

Every step you told me to do didn't work.ASAP please

JoeUK_559, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Install LifeCam 3000

1. Install LifeCam 3000 - Similar Threads - Install LifeCam 3000

2. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000: Hi, I have a problem in that I am unable to adjust the brightness in the Windows 10 camera app. I go into the camera app settings and turn on Pro Mode which then gives me a brightness button which shows a number representing brightness from 30 to 255. When I click on this...
  3. Lifecam vx 3000

Lifecam vx 3000: Hi! So I would like to know where I can find any drivers for the Lifecam vx 3000. I know it's extremely old but I would like to know if it works still. It also doesn't even show the name of the camera anymore i still have the box so what USB version do I need to have in order...
  4. Webcams: Installing Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000

Webcams: Installing Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000: I am running Windows 10 current and want to install a Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 webcam "new" very old. I understand the Win10 is incompatible with a lot of older webcams. Cam I damage my Win10 if I try to install and test the included install disk drivers? Thanks for any...
  5. LifeCam 3000

LifeCam 3000: I have just purchase this camera. No instruction with camera other than "Plug it in". I have done that and nothing is happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-3000/6cde5833-810a-4b0f-bdd6-2e11c0a54ad0
  6. Lifecam 3000-HD

Lifecam 3000-HD: Hello I have a LifeCam 3000-HD and it was working perfectly since I purchased it in November 2019 until the day before yesterday. Now when I plug it in it produces a scrambled picture as per the snip below. I can fix this by opening Skype, taking the exposure setting off...
  7. Microsoft LifeCam 3000

Microsoft LifeCam 3000: I bought an MS LifeCam HD-3000 a week ago - not expensive, but Microsoft brand, so thought it would do the basic job I needed for connecting on MS Teams in a work from home environment. In Teams I can swap between my HP laptop cam and the LifeCam. I mounted the LifeCam on...
  8. Lifecam 3000

Lifecam 3000: Lifecam 3000 doesn't appear to function on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-3000/fca4efd5-0fcf-4e7a-be6a-dfce29da59e9
  9. Microsoft lifecam vx-3000

Microsoft lifecam vx-3000: my camera does not work in skype. Device manager states it is working properly. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-lifecam-vx-3000/2ccaa7ce-23da-4a15-a404-00f746d70da8
  10. Microsoft LifeCam HD 3000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft LifeCam HD 3000: I have just purchased a microsoft lifecam HD-3000 and have just loaded the hardware to install the device - it says that it is not compatible with Windows 10. Does anyone have any workarounds or tech advice you could help me with please? Thanks in advance...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 lifecam vx-3000 installation

2. lifecam hd 3000 software download windows 10

3. microsoft lifecam hd-3000 software windows 10