Windows 10: install Microsoft drivers

Discus and support install Microsoft drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I reinstall HID compliant touchscreen for windows 10?. Accidently deleted. Does not even list it in the Device Manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rpthorn, Sep 19, 2019.

1. rpthorn Win User

install Microsoft drivers

How do I reinstall HID compliant touchscreen for windows 10?. Accidently deleted. Does not even list it in the Device Manager

:)

rpthorn, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 19, 2019
  4. install Microsoft drivers

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

install Microsoft drivers

1. install Microsoft drivers - Similar Threads - install Microsoft drivers

2. Microsoft Installer assume an driver is still installed when it's not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Installer assume an driver is still installed when it's not.: So to get a clearer picture, I installed a third party driver for PS3 controller through msi. When I decide to reset my laptop as a routine clean up, I did not uninstalled the msi prior to the reset. After the reset, I proceed to reinstall the driver but was greeted with this...
  3. Microsoft Installer assume an driver is still installed when it's not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Installer assume an driver is still installed when it's not.: So to get a clearer picture, I installed a third party driver for PS3 controller through msi. When I decide to reset my laptop as a routine clean up, I did not uninstalled the msi prior to the reset. After the reset, I proceed to reinstall the driver but was greeted with this...
  4. Microsoft Installer assume an driver is still installed when it's not.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Driver install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver install: win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-install/a793ccba-5e83-4c17-b68b-a5a2d860dfa8
  6. Driver installation

Driver installation: Hello, approximetly week ago, my HP computer started lagging so much, I started seeking out some solutions to increase performance, when I found out that one of my Display adaptors is not installed. Device manager->Display adaptors->AMD Radeon HD 7660D [right...
  7. Installing drivers

Installing drivers: Hi, I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and my drivers need updating of course. I have no internet and no network adapters available. I have been able to get the drivers I need for everything and able to transfer to computer but when I try to install a driver I for one am...
  8. Installing driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing driver: Hello I found my windows 10 tried to download and install SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - Modem - 5/15/2017 12:00:00 AM - 2.12.5.0 driver. Sometime I connect my desktop with Samsung S4 and Tab but never with a modem. I have no idea why Windows tries to install it. I really...
  9. BSOD and Driver Verifier only fails on Microsoft drivers (clean instal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and Driver Verifier only fails on Microsoft drivers (clean instal: I am getting BSOD at random times, although I think I get them more when I'm watching videos on VLC (a lot of times VLC will just crash, other times it will BSOD). I also get BSOD while doing other things, as well as crashes on other apps like Firefox as well. I also recently...
  10. Any Microsoft guidance regarding driver installs?

Any Microsoft guidance regarding driver installs?: My system seems to show several devices which do not yet have drivers, and some are just the Basic drivers for other devices. Has Microsoft given any guidance as to how drivers need to be installed in Windows 10? ASUS does not have any Windows 10 drives for my motherboard....