Windows 10: Install Microsoft silver lite on iPhone

Discus and support Install Microsoft silver lite on iPhone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I install Microsoft server on my iPhone please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VirginiaHart1, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Install Microsoft silver lite on iPhone

How do I install Microsoft server on my iPhone please

:)

VirginiaHart1, Sep 14, 2019

2. Install Microsoft silver lite on iPhone

How do I install Microsoft server on my iPhone please

VirginiaHart1, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Thagstrom Win User
    Install Microsoft silver lite on iPhone

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

Unfortunately, silverlight is not available on IOS devices.

You can see this forum for reference:

https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/11762...

Sorry that this is not possible.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thagstrom, Sep 25, 2019
  4. ram2694 Win User

Microsoft silver light add-on

Hi Team,.

I have installed Microsoft silver light. I have seen in my programs. But it is not showing as add-on in Internet explorer 11.

Can you please suggest me to fix this issue...?

ram2694, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Install Microsoft silver lite on iPhone - Similar Threads - Install Microsoft silver

2. Microsoft Authenticator - iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator - iPhone: Moving from an iPhone to an iPhone - my google Authentator app moved the account and the codes across perfectly.The Microsoft Authenticator app commenced the backup recovery process and then tells me the Microsoft account on phone 1, which has a backup via iCloud is not an...
  3. Microsoft Authenticator - iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Authenticator - iPhone: Moving from an iPhone to an iPhone - my google Authentator app moved the account and the codes across perfectly.The Microsoft Authenticator app commenced the backup recovery process and then tells me the Microsoft account on phone 1, which has a backup via iCloud is not an...
  4. Windows Lite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Lite: Will ever Microsoft build a slim and basic versions of Windows? I miss the lightning speed and simplicity of Windows XP, Windows now is stuffed with unnecessary programs, that are already devouring the PC resources, slowing everything down. Will we get the windows we hope...
  5. what is the silver cartridge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is the silver cartridge: what is the silver cartridge on back of Comcast router? Looks like a silver AA battery 172993
  6. " Silver Speed up"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    " Silver Speed up": looking help removing " Silver Speed up" app safely from my computer. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/silver-speed-up/86458186-c4ca-48d6-917d-0744e6916556
  7. Installing win10 lite through IPMI/KVM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing win10 lite through IPMI/KVM: hey to all ! complete noob here and didn't really know where to post this, I just bought a dedicated server from gorilla servers. It's a ryzen 5 3600 with 32gigs of ram and I am installing win10 lite on it. now that windows Installation is completed, the network is not...
  8. windows lite

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows lite: can u make windows 10 lite because windows 10 is using 2gb of ram at idle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lite/85c907ab-8c3e-4ba7-ba58-2627226e62bb
  9. Across Lite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Across Lite: I am assuming my issue is because of the latest updates, but I could be wrong. I have a subscription to the NY Times crossword and usually, I just download and print or print directly. Now, this started about a week ago, neither the print nor the download buttons work. I...
  10. Install "Lite" Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install "Lite" Windows: I have an HP 360 Convertible laptop running Windows 10 Home. It only has a 32Gb SSD hard drive. Windows is taking up over 25Gb of the hard drive. There are 2 other partitions created by HP for recovery, I think. Given the size of Windows, there is very little hard drive...