Windows 10: Install Minecraft on other Device

Discus and support Install Minecraft on other Device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have windows 10 edition minecraft on another computer but when I go to download minecraft windows 10 it doesnt show my device as one of the things to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KannonJacko9, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Install Minecraft on other Device

I have windows 10 edition minecraft on another computer but when I go to download minecraft windows 10 it doesnt show my device as one of the things to install it on. Ive tried to add my device as one of my devices but it doesnt let me.

[Original Title: I need help]

:)

KannonJacko9, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Install Minecraft on other Device

Minecraft not responding when loading mods Install Minecraft on other Device :(

Hi Ebo,

As you are able to access Minecraft game on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the game in Windows Store. If found update the app and check if it helps.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Install Minecraft on other Device

1. Install Minecraft on other Device - Similar Threads - Install Minecraft Device

2. device manager "other devices" drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    device manager "other devices" drivers not installing: I've tried completely uninstalling the drivers and restarting the computer, and after I restarted the same issues came back up. Sometimes the "unknown USB Device Configuration Descriptor Request Failed" will fix itself and then come back, but the ones in "Other Devices" do...
  3. device manager "other devices" drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    device manager "other devices" drivers not installing: I've tried completely uninstalling the drivers and restarting the computer, and after I restarted the same issues came back up. Sometimes the "unknown USB Device Configuration Descriptor Request Failed" will fix itself and then come back, but the ones in "Other Devices" do...
  4. device manager "other devices" drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Driver installs but device shows Other Device and can't finish install

Driver installs but device shows Other Device and can't finish install: Problem: I'm able to install the driver and Device manager recognizes the device, but the final install step of connecting the device to the computer won't complete. What happens: I install the driver without the device attached (as instructed). The driver installs and...
  6. Other Devices - Drivers for this device are not installed

Other Devices - Drivers for this device are not installed: When I access Device Manager>Other devices there is a coprocessor listed with a yellow triangle . When I open the the properties for this coprocessor, the following message is present "The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28. There are no compatible drivers...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass Will Not Install-No Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass Will Not Install-No Devices: When I try to install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass I go to a screen to pick which device to install it on. Every time I try it comes up "no devices". When I check My Devices it shows my computer but I can't get it to come up on the install list. My Win 10 is completely...
  8. Is there another way to install Minecraft other than the Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there another way to install Minecraft other than the Store?: Hi. I've bought a copy of Minecraft. I'm trying to install it in a PC that has Microsoft Store blocked by the admin. I've asked the administrator for permission to install it and I got it but I'm not allowed to do it through the store so my question is if there is an...
  9. Minecraft is not installing on my device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft is not installing on my device: I bought Minecraft from the Microsoft Store just minutes ago. After the payment I went to the store to install it but i cannot do it. It says that I don't have an applicable device linked to my microsoft account even though I have an applicable deviceSONY laptop....
  10. Cant install minecraft on my devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install minecraft on my devices: I'm writing this from the pc I have linked to my Microsoft account, but when I try to download minecraft it can't find any devices. what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-on-my-devices/3cf03abc-de27-43a6-a7b3-1c651908011f