Windows 10: Install mouse driver after resetting and cleaning the PC

Discus and support Install mouse driver after resetting and cleaning the PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I am Harshvardhan Sinha I am having a problem after I resseted and my Windows 10 my mouse drivers are deleted My Keyboard is all fine but mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Harshvardhan Sinha, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Install mouse driver after resetting and cleaning the PC

Hello I am Harshvardhan Sinha I am having a problem after I resseted and my Windows 10 my mouse drivers are deleted My Keyboard is all fine but mouse drivers are missing i even checked the device manager There is no Mice or Other pointing deviceI am trying to use my Keybord for everything but it dosent workWhat should i do I am in a great issue and my mouse is also fineI checked on my old windows 7 Laptop . What to do

:)

Harshvardhan Sinha, Oct 17, 2021
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Error 1603 when installing driver for Microsoft 850 keyboard/mouse

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Is the issue confined only while installing Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre?
    • Which version of Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre are you trying to install?
    I would suggest you to refer the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the hardware troubleshooter. Follow these steps:

a) Press the ‘Windows + W’ key on the keyboard.

b) Type troubleshooting in the search box and choose
    Troubleshooting.

c) Click Hardware and Sound and run the
    Hardware and device
    troubleshooter.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to install the latest drivers for the mouse.

If it is not compatible with Windows 10, then try installing the mouse Drive in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

a) Download the drivers from manufacturer’s website.

b) Press the ‘Windows + Q’ key on the keyboard.

c) Type compatibility in the search box and then press
    enter.

d) Click “Run programs made for previous versions of Windows” option from the list appeared in the left side.

e) Select the drivers and install.

Method 3:

I would suggest you to try the following method before installing Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre and check if it helps.

Perform a clean boot and check if you are able to install Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre.

Clean Boot will check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

Refer the link and follow the on screen instructions. (Also applies to Windows10)

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot “to reset computer as usual.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Install mouse driver after resetting and cleaning the PC

Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Install mouse driver after resetting and cleaning the PC

1. Install mouse driver after resetting and cleaning the PC - Similar Threads - Install mouse driver

2. Impossible to Reset PC/Clean Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Impossible to Reset PC/Clean Install: I am going through every method to get the data off this computer so I can send it back for a refund but nothing is working. I am very frustrated. I have tried going through the reset options in settings and every time it says it was not able to so after trying that a couple...
  3. Impossible to Reset PC/Clean Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to Reset PC/Clean Install: I am going through every method to get the data off this computer so I can send it back for a refund but nothing is working. I am very frustrated. I have tried going through the reset options in settings and every time it says it was not able to so after trying that a couple...
  4. Missing drivers after clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing drivers after clean install: My son's ACER Aspire A515-51G that he uses for school was running very slow and at times wouldn't boot. I tried to use the recovery USB to reset it to factory but it would hang at 30% every time and didn't matter which way I tried from inside Windows, booting from the USB,...
  5. Install mouse driver after resetting and cleaning the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install mouse driver after resetting and cleaning the PC: Hello I am Harshvardhan Sinha I am having a problem after I resseted and my Windows 10 my mouse drivers are deleted My Keyboard is all fine but mouse drivers are missing i even checked the device manager There is no Mice or Other pointing deviceI am trying to use my Keybord...
  6. Install mouse driver after resetting and cleaning the PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install mouse driver after resetting and cleaning the PC: Hello I am Harshvardhan Sinha I am having a problem after I resseted and my Windows 10 my mouse drivers are deleted My Keyboard is all fine but mouse drivers are missing i even checked the device manager There is no Mice or Other pointing deviceI am trying to use my Keybord...
  7. Factory Reset after Clean Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset after Clean Install: Hey! I had to clean install last day.. because i had some issues with booting the PC. Because of that, theres no pre-installed programs and drivers, the laptop had when i bought him. I was wondering if i perform a Factory Reset with "Keep my files" option.. Will it rollback...
  8. Lagging mouse after clean install

Lagging mouse after clean install: Mouse Microsoft wired pointer lags with 'short freezes' after a clean install of Windows 10 Version 1809 or 1909. It always occurs several minutes after the installation has completed but preforms ok until then. Have tried multiple times with same results. Any ideas a...
  9. Find and install drivers after PC reset

Find and install drivers after PC reset: Hello. I just reseted my PC ( factory reset), and now i need to find drivers and utilitys i need for my motherboard, processor and other vital and usefull PC components. So far ive got the driver to my GPU, but struggeling to find other. ive been on intel`s download...
  10. Driver installation after Reset PC

Driver installation after Reset PC: Do I need to reinstall my drivers after resetting my PC? 24618