Windows 10: INSTALL MY CAMWERA NIKON COOLPIX

Discus and support INSTALL MY CAMWERA NIKON COOLPIX in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; INSTALL MY NIKON COOLPIX CAMERA APPS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ROBERT A.MURRAY, Aug 28, 2019.

1. INSTALL MY CAMWERA NIKON COOLPIX

INSTALL MY NIKON COOLPIX CAMERA APPS

:)

ROBERT A.MURRAY, Aug 28, 2019
  2. AJL_1 Win User

Nikon Coolpix connected to Windows 10 HELP.....

When I connect Nikon Coolpix to my PC with Windows 10 a screen comes up that shows my device but nothing to click to transfer photos to a certain file. If I exit and click on an existing photo on windows there is an icon for "import" but it doesn't ask WHERE
    to import the NEW camera photos ..... This is so confusing Windows 7 was a breeze.

I just want to transfer photos into a specific file but I'm never prompted using Windows 10..... Do I need a special app for my Nikon Coolpix S8100?? Please help, I need step-by-step as Windows 10 imo is not user friendly like 7 was...... Thank you

AJL_1, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 not recognizing Nikon Coolpix S3500 Camera

Windows 10 does not recognize my Nikon Coolpix S3500 camera. Any suggestions on how to get it to work? It worked fine with Windows 7.

goldenbear89, Aug 28, 2019
  4. robhelton Win User

INSTALL MY CAMWERA NIKON COOLPIX

Nikon Coolpix 5600 camera is not detected in Windows 10.

Original title: my nikon coolpix 5600 camera

why does windows 10 not recognize my Nikon Coolpix 5600 camera ? worked fine with windows xp.

robhelton, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

INSTALL MY CAMWERA NIKON COOLPIX

1. INSTALL MY CAMWERA NIKON COOLPIX - Similar Threads - INSTALL CAMWERA NIKON

2. I want to install my Nixon coolpix camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to install my Nixon coolpix camera: How do I install my Nixon camera. it used to be easy. Now with Windows 10, I cannot, and am really annoyed about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-my-nixon-coolpix-camera/206d25c3-10bd-42f0-a456-dd7d61e2136a
  3. Installing Nikon Webcam Utility

Installing Nikon Webcam Utility: I downloaded this app from Nikon but I am unable to get it installed. When I click on the .exe file, I get the screen that asks if I want to run this app. I click yes, and then nothing happens. Nikon support has no answer. The link is here:...
  4. Coolpix b500 not recognized as camera

Coolpix b500 not recognized as camera: so im trying to use my coolpix b500 camera as a webcam. i couldnt find any of the cables so i ordered the a/v out cable it said it would be able to run the camera while plugged in but my pc isnt picking it up as a webcam at all. not sure where to go from here or if i have the...
  5. Nikon Camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nikon Camera: I recently purchased a new computer with Window 10. I connected my Nikon camera to download pictures I have taken and keeps saying I don't have permission. My account that I sign into is an administrator account. I'm at a total loss for what is happening here. I can see it...
  6. NIKON NX 2

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NIKON NX 2: My NIKON NX 2 photo uploading and editing program crashes as soon as I open it, since the recent Microsoft Malware update . I've re-booted, re-installed the program... All to no avail. Nikon says it's a Microsoft problem. How can I get it the NIKON NX 2 program back and...
  7. Nikon D3400

Nikon D3400: When i plug my Nikon D3400 into my laptop it does not do anything. It used to prompt the questions to start the download of the pictures but now it does not act like it sees anything at all. It does not show it as a USB connection or anything.... Thanks in advance for the...
  8. Nikon camera's

Nikon camera's: Hi A few weeks ago, I upgraded to Windows 10 and when I connected my Nikon D500 everything went exactly as I would have expected. Now when I plug the camera in it finds the most recent pictures and will then ask me if I want to download them. Last night I connected a...
  9. nikon coolscan 4000

nikon coolscan 4000: Cannot get win 10 pro 64 to recognize the coolscann 4000 (CS). When I look up printers & scanners and turn on the CS, the CS shows up, but it just says dealt. I have tried Nikon software and vuescan but neither recognize the CS. Is there any Microsoft solution to recognize...
  10. Nikon D50

Nikon D50: Hi Anyone have any clues how to make my Nikon D50 camera work on Windows 10? It worked fine on XP and 7, but not at all since upgrading to 10. The windows 10 help page has a link to Nikon, but the D50 driver is not available from there. 20091