Windows 10: Install My Genuine Windows On New SSD

Discus and support Install My Genuine Windows On New SSD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Dell Inspiron Laptop with windows 10 pre-installed in it. I would like to upgrade my HDD to a SSD and do a clean installation of windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SubhodipRoy10, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Install My Genuine Windows On New SSD

I have Dell Inspiron Laptop with windows 10 pre-installed in it. I would like to upgrade my HDD to a SSD and do a clean installation of windows 10.

But the problem is how can I get the genuine copy of my windows 10 to the new SSD?

Can I perform the clean installation to the new SSD from the recovery drive I have created using Windows Recovery Media Creator?

:)

SubhodipRoy10, Apr 2, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 2, 2021
  3. SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence

I have a hp pavilion laptop . right now i am having Genuine Windows 10 activated with digital license in my HDD .I installed a SSD in CD/DVD place with the help of caddy. Now I want To Install my windows 10 in my SSD without affecting my Digital license
    activation or genuinity. And clear the HDD for other data in Laptop.i am Looking for detailed steps that leads to the final expected result.

please help me

Himanshu_Rajput, Apr 2, 2021
  4. warup89 Win User

Install My Genuine Windows On New SSD

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Install My Genuine Windows On New SSD

1. Install My Genuine Windows On New SSD - Similar Threads - Install Genuine SSD

2. Installing Windows on a new SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows on a new SSD: Hello, I am trying to install windows 10 pro on a new ssd, but I cannot get the installation to begin as whenever I attempt, the set up menu says that it cannot access the partition. I try installing drivers but it says no signed drivers available for this device. I cannot...
  3. Installing Windows on a new SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows on a new SSD: Hello, I am trying to install windows 10 pro on a new ssd, but I cannot get the installation to begin as whenever I attempt, the set up menu says that it cannot access the partition. I try installing drivers but it says no signed drivers available for this device. I cannot...
  4. Install windows on new ssd?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Install windows on new ssd?: I currently have an ssd with windows installed on mounted in the top slot on a rog strix b450f gaming and i have bought a new ssd wich is faster and with more space. I do not have any cd or usb with windows on. I bought the pc from a company wich also built the pc for me. The...
  5. How to install Windows on my new SSD

How to install Windows on my new SSD: hello i just bought a new ssd for my laptop and I was wondering can I use the windows code the laptop has to reinstall windows for my new drive?* original title: hello *...
  6. Installing Windows to a new SSD

Installing Windows to a new SSD: Hello everyone. My laptop's hard disk is totally down system check says to replace the hard disk, it is damaged and I want to get a new SSD instead. But since I cannot run the laptop normally so I could download the Media Creation Tool. What other cheapest solution do I have...
  7. Installing Windows on a new SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing Windows on a new SSD: I'm wanting to install my OS on a new SSD, as well as my main programs and games. My question is will my Hard Drive be accessible as a bulk storage device immediately, or will I need to back up the data and wipe it? I'd rather not take any risks by going ahead immediately,...
  8. Primary SSD dead and lost pre-installed genuine windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Primary SSD dead and lost pre-installed genuine windows: My laptop suddenly broken from its ssd hard drive For emergency use, i took it for a repair and replace it with a new ssd which is installed with windows 10 but under organization use... Any solutions that i can find back the previous genuine key? My laptop was purchased...
  9. SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence: I have a hp pavilion laptop . right now i am having Genuine Windows 10 activated with digital license in my HDD .I installed a SSD in CD/DVD place with the help of caddy. Now I want To Install my windows 10 in my SSD without affecting my Digital license activation or...
  10. Installing on a brand new SSD with a genuine Win 7 Pro key...?

Installing on a brand new SSD with a genuine Win 7 Pro key...?: I am new to Windows 10, never used it... Here is my question... I have a new SSD and a genuine Windows 7 Pro key, which I have not used. Do I have to install windows 7 with this key on my new SSD first and then upgrade and then clean install windows 10 or is there a way to...