Windows 10: Install New Bluetooth Software driver

Discus and support Install New Bluetooth Software driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Laptop : Acer-Aspire E1-571 Windows 10Recently I deleted the Bluetooth driver entirely from my system and now i couldn't find it in device manager nor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kushaal, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Kushaal Win User

Install New Bluetooth Software driver

Laptop : Acer-Aspire E1-571 Windows 10Recently I deleted the Bluetooth driver entirely from my system and now i couldn't find it in device manager nor when hidden devices are shown.Now I literally have no bluetooth on my laptopI tried to download the driver form the acer website but they have discontinued the Laptop model at windows 8.1.But u have upgraded it to windows 10 coz Windos 8.0 was lagging. As they had discontinued it i can't find any drivers to install Pls help me. I have online class and assignments to do and this is the only laptop i have

:)

Kushaal, Jul 22, 2021

2. unable to install bluetooth adapter driver software

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to install the software for the driver in normal mode, I suggest you to install the same in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on the setup file of the software and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the software install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 22, 2021
  3. mlee49 Win User
    Driver Update/install

Ok, so let me get the basics down first.

1st delete the old driver(software or one by one)
    2nd Install new drivers from download
    3rd test new drivers

Reboot after steps 1 & 2?

mlee49, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Install New Bluetooth Software driver

Bluetooth software driver version is downgrading on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Bluetooth driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on Properties.

• Now click on Driver tab and click on
      uninstall
      button.

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver restart the computer. It should automatically install the
      Bluetooth generic driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to update the Bluetooth driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on update.
    If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated Bluetooth driver and install the same.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Install New Bluetooth Software driver

1. Install New Bluetooth Software driver - Similar Threads - Install Bluetooth Software

2. Installing a new software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing a new software: I'm trying to download an tax software. I get a .dll error. What can I do to let the software download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-a-new-software/9a2ba91b-c4d9-4c95-87fa-c26fbfd3b182
  3. Installing a new software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing a new software: I'm trying to download an tax software. I get a .dll error. What can I do to let the software download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-a-new-software/9a2ba91b-c4d9-4c95-87fa-c26fbfd3b182
  4. Installing a new software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Installing a bluetooth driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing a bluetooth driver.: I need to install a bluetooth driver to use my headphones but I don't know where and how. The sellers of my PC told me it supports bluetooth but it has no bluetooth so I need some help from you guys to tell me the most reliable place to download bluetooth....
  6. Installing Bluetooth Driver

Installing Bluetooth Driver: I have a HP Notebook X7T78UA#ABA this is the model it says it is when I go on device manager and it currently has Windows 10 Home 64-bit with the latest Windows 10 version 2004 i updated it last night. Iv'e searched up this model online and every site i look on says that it's...
  7. Installing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing bluetooth driver: I do not have bluetooth driver on my window 10 so I can not connect my device, anybody can help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-bluetooth-driver/e6802c12-17cc-4ed9-adcc-39f0fd84eb03
  8. Install bluetooth driver

Install bluetooth driver: My Bluetooth capability disappeared. How do I reinstall it? I have already checked and the driver is not hidden. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-bluetooth-driver/9b3cf066-8ffe-475e-9e89-ac62a58b01bb
  9. Installing the bluetooth drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing the bluetooth drivers?: How do I install them? They seem to be missing from my computer. submitted by /u/OliDaKilla [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1b49x/installing_the_bluetooth_drivers/
  10. Can't install new WiFi driver software

Can't install new WiFi driver software: edit: I was able to install the supposed correct WiFi driver yet the problem remains. I l lose connectivity as soon as I walk outside my house. May post in another section for help. Can't figure out how to delete this post so feel free. My laptop loses wifi connectivity...