Windows 10: Install new driver

Discus and support Install new driver in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please help me i have a windows 10 that used to be a windows seven and I started gaming on it but it says i have a bad driver( radeon 7000 15.32) so do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/elchampeon, Feb 23, 2021 at 7:17 PM.

1. Install new driver

Please help me i have a windows 10 that used to be a windows seven and I started gaming on it but it says i have a bad driver( radeon 7000 15.32) so do i have to delete it to get a better driver and if not how can i install abetter one?

submitted by /u/elchampeon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/elchampeon, Feb 23, 2021 at 7:17 PM
  2. mlee49 Win User

Driver Update/install

Ok, so let me get the basics down first.

1st delete the old driver(software or one by one)
    2nd Install new drivers from download
    3rd test new drivers

Reboot after steps 1 & 2?

3. Fox34 Win User
    I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

4. Install new driver

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

Thema:

Install new driver

1. Install new driver - Similar Threads - Install driver

2. My tablet pc won't install drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My tablet pc won't install drivers: My Lenovo Miix 300-10IBY 80NR had an issue and wouldn't boot into Windows and i had to install a clean version of Windows. As a result, all of the Lenovo drivers are gone. I can't see my battery level, i can't use sound, touch screen and i can't use HDMI output. When i go to...
  3. Im trying to install windwos 10 with my USB stick, but it tells me im missing drivers my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im trying to install windwos 10 with my USB stick, but it tells me im missing drivers my...: i will give you any information you need. submitted by /u/Dudiebug [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltebba/im_trying_to_install_windwos_10_with_my_usb_stick/
  4. Problem installing Silicon Lab CP210x Driver on Win 10 Pro 20H2

Problem installing Silicon Lab CP210x Driver on Win 10 Pro 20H2: I am having problems installing a Silicon Laboratories Inc Driver for a external communications device. It is version 6.7.3.350 dated 03/28/2016. I am running Windows 10 Professional 20H2. It is a fresh OS install and I this will be a dedicated PC for 2 applications. I...
  5. How can I install drivers with no internet access?

How can I install drivers with no internet access?: Hey guys, I just built a new PC and the windows install went perfect except for the fact that there's no way to update my drivers since ALL the drivers are in need of updates so I have no way to connect even with ethernet, so is there a repository of current Win10 drivers I...
  6. Precision M4800 locks up on boot after installing amd graphics drivers

Precision M4800 locks up on boot after installing amd graphics drivers: [ATTACH] I have tried to install windows on UEFI and then on Legacy and both of them lock up on boot, tried different versions, different drives, it always locks up and the only driver that works is the one provided by dell which by now is almost 3 years old. is there a...
  7. Writing this post as a last hope- can't install audio drivers

Writing this post as a last hope- can't install audio drivers: [ATTACH] After the water spillage , i gave my pc for repair and they changed the motherboard. after that , audio driver worked for 2-3 days and stopped working( not completely , for eg- in the morning it would work ,but it wouldnt even work after some time) under warranty...
  8. Drivers not installing for GT 730

Drivers not installing for GT 730: Drivers not installing Specs: Xeon X3430 GT 730 ddr3 Windows 10 Home For some reason whenever I try to install drivers for my Gt 730 its says that "it is not compatible with this version of Windows." Whenever I try to play games like Valorant, my game crashes. I have tried...
  9. Graphics card drivers won't install-hard resets system halfway through

Graphics card drivers won't install-hard resets system halfway through: Hi All, I built a new system for my wife and I'm having the strangest issue. I can't get the graphics card drivers to install. Half way through the system hard resets and I have to restore. I've tried scrubbing all AMD Drivers with their utility, I've tried installing it in...
  10. Unable to install my printer drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to install my printer drivers: After I restored my pc due to getting the blue screen, all is well, except that I can't install my Brother printer drivers! It says Windows protected your PC, Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at...