Windows 10: Install of new version of Office Home and Student on a new computer and it will not take my...

Discus and support Install of new version of Office Home and Student on a new computer and it will not take my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased a new HP computer with Windows 10 and am trying to install via an activation code and it keeps rejecting it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LindaRusch, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Install of new version of Office Home and Student on a new computer and it will not take my...

I just purchased a new HP computer with Windows 10 and am trying to install via an activation code and it keeps rejecting it.

:)

LindaRusch, Apr 27, 2019
  2. TDonahue2 Win User

Transfering Ofifice Home and Student 2016 to new computer

I went to that page and hit the install button and did NOT see any "Install Information" button which would list the old (dead) laptop.

All it did was install Office Home and Student 2016 on the new computer with (what I think is) a new Product Key as the number listed does not match my old one.

I followed through the full installation and now Word/Excel/etc. is on the computer, but I am fearful of opening them as it will activate the new product key (for which I will need to pay).

TDonahue2, Apr 27, 2019
  3. TChen4 Win User
    Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop

Help!!!

Broke our new laptop recently and need to transfer Office Home & Student 2019 to a new laptop.

Can anyone help provide simple steps to transfer?

Thanks!

TChen4, Apr 27, 2019
  4. AnnBrowne Win User

Install of new version of Office Home and Student on a new computer and it will not take my...

Installing Office Home & Student 2013 on new Windows 10 computer

Hi DaveM121, My old PC is not listed. Here is what I see "

Install on PC. Added to your account on Saturday, August 3, 2013"

I have done the "install" several time, but. . . I have followed their instructions to the letter, even deactivating the product one time. But, the new computer will not take the product key. I have taken the 64 bit options, so that is not the issue. could
    there be a conflict between the new app version and the PC version? Should I remove the app version? Hate to do that because I can use it for 30 days. Really want to get my own product working.

AnnBrowne, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Install of new version of Office Home and Student on a new computer and it will not take my...

1. Install of new version of Office Home and Student on a new computer and it will not take my... - Similar Threads - Install version Office

2. unable to access my new installed windows office home and student.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to access my new installed windows office home and student.: Recently bought office home and student 2019, a product key was issued and I was asked to go to the Microsoft office website https://redeem.microsoft.com/?wa=wsignin1.0. I placed the product key and installed the programme. Currently I am still having the same problem the...
  3. How to transfer Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 to a new device?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to transfer Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 to a new device?: Hi. Can you tell me the steps on how to transfer my Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 to a new device? Two months ago, I bought a new desktop together with the installer for the Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019. I installed the program to that device. A week ago,...
  4. install office home and student 2019

install office home and student 2019: i get the error message oxcc43ns3 when I entered my product key and it won't install. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-office-home-and-student-2019/77332fb8-93bc-4f00-ad1a-b993c20f74f7
  5. New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons

in Microsoft Office and 365
    New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons: The title pretty well sums it up. Any ideas, anyone? 137616
  6. New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons

New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons: The title pretty well sums it up. Any ideas, anyone? 137616
  7. Re-install Office Home and Student 2019 on new laptop

Re-install Office Home and Student 2019 on new laptop: I installed Office Home & Student 2019 on a previous owned laptop. I wiped the laptop and uninstalled Office. Now, since owning a new laptop I am trying to install the same version (same product), however I am having trouble shooting. When I enter the product key at...
  8. Office home and student

Office home and student: I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-student/185a121a-9ce5-4689-bd8b-11daef0117a9"
  9. how to transfer student version MS office to new pc

how to transfer student version MS office to new pc: need to transfer MS office obtained by online download, have key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-student-version-ms-office-to-new/33015da5-0682-401d-a2e2-d679db58c4c3"
  10. Installing Office Home & Student 2013 on new Windows 10 computer

Installing Office Home & Student 2013 on new Windows 10 computer: Hi Everyone, When I put in my product key I am being told that it has been used. Well, yes it has been used on my old computer. No matter how many times I have tried and followed all the instructions to the letter, I cannot get my Office Home & Student installed on my new...