Windows 10: Install of Sidesync for PC Win 10 32 hangs

Discus and support Install of Sidesync for PC Win 10 32 hangs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I download the install for Win 10 32 4.7..On "extract" it always hangs on "Extract: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe" I already have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TimothyMcKee, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Install of Sidesync for PC Win 10 32 hangs

I download the install for Win 10 32 4.7..On "extract" it always hangs on

"Extract: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe" I already have Sidesync on my Galaxy S7 Edge.

:)

TimothyMcKee, Apr 3, 2019

2. Upgrade to Windows 10 hangs at 32%

My Windows 10 uprgrade hangs at 32%, I have tried all the steps listed on this thread and it still wont work. I can share Log details

Jasen Crompton, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 update hangs on downloading updates at 98%

Hi vinodh,

In step 3 you state to press enter after after each command but its written like one sentence,could you list them so we can identify each command please.my pc just hangs on "checking for updates" so i installed the win 10 updater and that just hangs on 99%
    so i will try what you suggest above.

Thanks

but not with this email add, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Install of Sidesync for PC Win 10 32 hangs

Windows upgrade hangs at 32% with 6% drivers and features

Hello Peter,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

• What is the complete error code/message you receive?
    If the upgrade hangs during Installing Drivers and Features stage, it is most likely caused by
    incompatible drivers or hardware.

I suggest you to refer to the following discussion and check if it helps.

Upgrade to Windows 10 hangs at 32%

Upgrade to Windows 10 hangs at 32%

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Install of Sidesync for PC Win 10 32 hangs

1. Install of Sidesync for PC Win 10 32 hangs - Similar Threads - Install Sidesync hangs

2. Install win 10/32 bit on 64 bit cpu !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Install win 10/32 bit on 64 bit cpu !: I have a Dell optiplex 3070 . I have something to do with os 32 bit .Installation runs fine but when It starts , I cant go on so that PC reported that “ no boot device found” . I tried to switch to legacy and uefi to boot but It also still fail ! Do u guys have something to...
  3. Win 10 Pro - hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Pro - hanging: What is the next step... I've updated/clean/deleted virus detection it still hangs up... any suggestions please... Thanks Ed The program EmbroideryWarePC.exe version 3.4.1.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is...
  4. Install Samsung SideSync on pc running the latest windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Samsung SideSync on pc running the latest windows 10 version: Hello windows community.. Referring to a post i was reading earlier this day (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-sidesync-4-unable-to-launch-in-windows-10/999371d9-771c-4c4d-9a5c-d85af5c1c368) i came with a solution for me. After installing the...
  5. Win 10 only allows me to install 32 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 only allows me to install 32 bit: Hello! I have a X64 bit processor (i7 920) Always had 64 bit system but i recently bought a original copy of win 10 pro and when i try to install: the installation stuck in the win 10 log with no “loading dots” but I also have a 32 bit installation and I was suprised that...
  6. Win 10 32 bit

Win 10 32 bit: I'm having issues with installing windows 10 on a system. It has an m3a78-em motherboard and I've been able to boot an unactivated copy of win 32 (but couldn't update, meaning that the windows store is unavailable, which is necessary). This PC is for my little brother, and he...
  7. Win 10 single installer for 32 and 64 bit

Win 10 single installer for 32 and 64 bit: Media Creation Tool 1803-Downloaded single ISO 32 and 64 bit . Now what options to choose in Rufus for creating bootable usb which could give option to install 32 or 64 bit. 117267
  8. Win 10 hangs during install

Win 10 hangs during install: The issue: I'm running Windows 7 in a VirtualBox virtual machine. It's time to upgrade to Windows 10, but the upgrade process doesn't complete: it gets to the point where I see the black screen with the blue Windows logo, but nothing else is visible: no progress indicator,...
  9. Sidesync + Samsuns s7 edge Win 10 dell xps 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sidesync + Samsuns s7 edge Win 10 dell xps 15: Hi Eveything works but screen don't display is transparent. When i click at this transparet screen it works at mobile. Look at video: https://www.screencast.com/t/ssxCa5sLbl...
  10. getting around a specific Win 10 installation hang up

getting around a specific Win 10 installation hang up: Hello, I'm wondering about getting around a specific Win 10 installation hang up. After reinstalling Win 7 Ultimate and updating Win 7 SP1 rather swiftly, all other updates crawled to a standstill. I couldn't, then, update the Win 10 icon option that should appear in the...