Windows 10: Install of Windows 10 on a Pre-Built PC with Windows 11

Discus and support Install of Windows 10 on a Pre-Built PC with Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; To preface, this is my firstime setting up a pc and loading a fresh copy of windows. I recently purchased a new Omen PC from best buy, and it came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brett Bern, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Install of Windows 10 on a Pre-Built PC with Windows 11

To preface, this is my firstime setting up a pc and loading a fresh copy of windows. I recently purchased a new Omen PC from best buy, and it came pre-installed with windows 11. I very much dislike the changes from 11 to 10 and prefer the customizability of 10, so I did a fresh install of Windows 10 from a USB. I had completed my set up with he only issues I had to resolve was initializing my HDD and locating and downloading drivers for the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth hardware. The following day when trying to use the pc It was running extremely slow and having an array of issues with booting up.To li

:)

Brett Bern, Dec 5, 2022
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 5, 2022
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 5, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Install of Windows 10 on a Pre-Built PC with Windows 11

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

Install of Windows 10 on a Pre-Built PC with Windows 11

1. Install of Windows 10 on a Pre-Built PC with Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Install Pre Built

2. Wi-Fi Not working on new pre-built Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi Not working on new pre-built Windows 11 PC: As the title states, we have tried everything we could think of so far but there doesn't seem to be any sort of luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-not-working-on-new-pre-built-windows-11-pc/006cf75d-7702-4c8b-91ba-3556d23b2651
  3. Wi-Fi Not working on new pre-built Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi Not working on new pre-built Windows 11 PC: As the title states, we have tried everything we could think of so far but there doesn't seem to be any sort of luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-not-working-on-new-pre-built-windows-11-pc/006cf75d-7702-4c8b-91ba-3556d23b2651
  4. Adding Windows Recovery Environment to pre-built pc os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding Windows Recovery Environment to pre-built pc os: I recently made myself a new pc but to save the hassle I just swapped over the SSD's from my old PC and noticed I don't have Windows RE and I can't find a way to add it since I don't have an install disk/drive since it was a pre-built when I got it. Can I add Windows RE to my...
  5. Windows 11 install on new built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install on new built PC: I recently finished a new PC build. And was going to install Windows 11. When I start the install I get the message that the PC is not compatible to install Windows 11. My system specs is as follows,CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6 core 3.7 GHzMB Asus ROG Strix B550-A Gaming Memory...
  6. Windows 11 install on new built PC

Windows 11 install on new built PC: I recently finished a new PC build. And was going to install Windows 11. When I start the install I get the message that the PC is not compatible to install Windows 11. My system specs is as follows,CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6 core 3.7 GHzMB Asus ROG Strix B550-A Gaming Memory...
  7. Install of Windows 10 on a Pre-Built PC with Windows 11

Install of Windows 10 on a Pre-Built PC with Windows 11: To preface, this is my firstime setting up a pc and loading a fresh copy of windows. I recently purchased a new Omen PC from best buy, and it came pre-installed with windows 11. I very much dislike the changes from 11 to 10 and prefer the customizability of 10, so I did a...
  8. Install of Windows 10 on a Pre-Built PC with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install of Windows 10 on a Pre-Built PC with Windows 11: To preface, this is my firstime setting up a pc and loading a fresh copy of windows. I recently purchased a new Omen PC from best buy, and it came pre-installed with windows 11. I very much dislike the changes from 11 to 10 and prefer the customizability of 10, so I did a...
  9. Will resetting my 'pre-built' pc lose the OEM windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will resetting my 'pre-built' pc lose the OEM windows?: I got a Pre-Built Pc a couple years back, and am now looking to sell it to a friend. If I am to use the reset PC option in the settings option, will I lose the windows activation that is locked to the PC?...
  10. Formatting pre built pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Formatting pre built pc: Ok so i really hope somebody can help me with this. I bought a pre built pc a few days ago. This is a "demo" pc which pretty much meant the pc was returned/repaired and not picked up again so they sold it very cheap. Now the first thing i did when i got it was check for...