Windows 10: install office 365 with product key 25 digits

Discus and support install office 365 with product key 25 digits in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I have tried to install office 365 without success.I have inserted 24 of 25 digits and it doesn't allow me to insert the correct 25th digit it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kyproskyprianou2, Jul 16, 2021.

1. install office 365 with product key 25 digits

Hello,I have tried to install office 365 without success.I have inserted 24 of 25 digits and it doesn't allow me to insert the correct 25th digit it allows me to insert any other digit expert the right one.ThanksKypros Kyprianou

:)

kyproskyprianou2, Jul 16, 2021
  2. joe23 Win User

office 365 home

Could anyone help me to understand complicated things please?
    I got Office 365 home Up to 6 people 12 -months subscription pc and mac.
    I opened inside was Start steps and install steps and product key card. 25 digits were uncovered so I typed this number to see what happens. I did not install anything. Could I resell it to someone else as I do not need it at all.
    COuld you help me please?
    thank you.
    Joanna

joe23, Jul 16, 2021
  3. office 365 Product Key

For online purchases from Microsoft, product keys are not provided. To download and install Office 365 or 2016, you may login to the My Account page on Office.com with the Microsoft account you used to register or purchase.

Sign in to your Microsoft account

If you have purchased Office 365 or 2016 from a retail store (Product Key Package), then you may register the purchased product key with the Microsoft Account and then download and install Office. Refer to the following link to sign in or create a Microsoft
    account to download and install Office 365.

Microsoft 365

Assuming that you bought it from a retail store -

You can refer to the section - Can I view my product key online? in following help

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Using-...

Vijay_Verma, Jul 16, 2021
  4. install office 365 with product key 25 digits

product key for office 365 please

Please let me know how did you buy Office 365. Please read below -

For online purchases product keys are not provided. To download and install Office 365 or 2016, you may login to the My Account page on Office.com with the Microsoft account you used to register or purchase.

Sign in to your Microsoft account

If you have purchased Office 365 or 2016 from a retail store (Product Key Package), then you may register the purchased product key with the Microsoft Account and then download and install Office. Refer to the following link to sign in or create a Microsoft
    account to download and install Office 365.

Microsoft 365

E for Excel, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

install office 365 with product key 25 digits

1. install office 365 with product key 25 digits - Similar Threads - install office 365

2. Transferring a 25 digit Windows 10 Product Key No Access to Old Laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring a 25 digit Windows 10 Product Key No Access to Old Laptop?: Hi, I had purchased a Windows 10 Product key which I then used to install on an old Macbook using Mac's Boot Camp Assistant. I've since lost that old Macbook and no longer have access to it, but I still have the 25 digit Product key. As far as I know, that Macbook has since...
  3. About 25 digit product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    About 25 digit product key: I am unable to use any microsoft apps such as word ,power point etc.....because i lost my 25 digit product key. How can i get it back is there any way?please help me in this regard.....
  4. Digital product key

Digital product key: I mgrated from [by force] from windows 8 to windows 10 sgle home language. I did not received a digital product licence key. I am experiencing some blue screen trouble. Where do I find my digital licence key or must I buy Windows 10 again after the migration?...
  5. digital product key

digital product key: downloaded free windows 10 home to a usb drive. notebook had win 7 on it. did a clean install. windows telling me it can't find a product key. device is registered to microsoft and is licensed to me...
  6. How do I get the 25 digit windows 10 product key with the 20 digit product ID?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the 25 digit windows 10 product key with the 20 digit product ID?: I was planning to reuse a copy of windows from an old computer to a new computer. So I reinstalled windows 10 from the old PC and noted down the 20 digit product ID. Now I am here activating windows and it only accepts 25 digit codes. So I was wondering how to get the 25...
  7. How do I get the 25 digit windows 10 product key with the 20 digit product ID

How do I get the 25 digit windows 10 product key with the 20 digit product ID: I was planning to reuse a copy of windows from an old computer to a new computer. So I reinstalled windows 10 from the old pc and noted down the 20 digit product ID. Now I am here activating windows and it only accepts 25 digit codes. So I was wondering how to get the 25...
  8. 25 digit Windows 10 Product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    25 digit Windows 10 Product key: I just want the Key in case of problems later. I bought an HP computer in 2018 with Windows 10 already installed. Where do I go to record the Key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/25-digit-windows-10-product-key/8c70530c-b07a-4a55-8567-ca65023f000e
  9. Registering Office 365 Product Key

Registering Office 365 Product Key: Help, i have added my product key for Office and its taken it but not seem to extend it to on my family account. The account I registered against was the same prime account holding the existing family subscription. I checked it is the correct subscription....
  10. 25-character Product Key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    25-character Product Key: I just purchased a new HP and I went to install Office and can't find my 25-character Product Key. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/25-character-product-key/3e52a880-6b02-4d1a-855a-04e61cd8ed56"