Windows 10: Install on multiple laptop

Discus and support Install on multiple laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; recently purchased and upgrade to Win 10 pro anthe laptop installed on is no longer working and is too costly to repair ! Can i install this same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterG9, Mar 2, 2020.

1. PeterG9 Win User

Install on multiple laptop

recently purchased and upgrade to Win 10 pro anthe laptop installed on is no longer working and is too costly to repair ! Can i install this same licence onto a new laptop ? Or do i need to repurchase a new licence ? Ive only had it installed for a few months & $300 to buy another is not cheap !

:)

PeterG9, Mar 2, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 2, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Install on multiple laptop

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Install on multiple laptop

1. Install on multiple laptop - Similar Threads - Install multiple laptop

2. Issues with Blue Screen on multiple laptops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Blue Screen on multiple laptops: Hello, I need help in pinpointing this issue if possible. Windows 10 64bit laptop Receiving this BSOD on 5 of our laptops in the fleet of 150 laptops over the last 3-4 weeks and I have had no luck in fixing the issue. I have uploaded the dmp file and MSinfo to OneDrive...
  3. Window 10 pro install on multiple laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 pro install on multiple laptops: I recently purchased and upgrade to Win 10 pro and the laptop installed on is no longer working and is too costly to repair ! Can i install this same licence onto a new laptop ? Or do i need to repurchase a new licence ? Ive only had it installed for a few months & $300 to...
  4. Multiple installs?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple installs?: So I know that obviously you need a license for each machine that you want Windows on, I get that. But in the past I have mostly dealt with OEM installs which do not ultimately allow you to deal gracefully with upgrades. So what I really want to know is if I purchase the...
  5. multiple driver installations failing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    multiple driver installations failing: I have been trying to use an archer t8e and an xbox one wireless controller adapter for my computer, and neither devices' driver can install properly. I have received no help from both xbox and windows support on any of these issues, and any and all help is appreciated....
  6. Keyboard Trouble with multiple laptops

Keyboard Trouble with multiple laptops: Laptops are HP Spectres. Running into the same problem with most of them. Keyboards are typing erratically, example follows. Intended message... This is a test message What comes through... Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis is a ttttttst meeeeeeeeessae This is happening...
  7. Install PowerISO in multiple computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install PowerISO in multiple computers: PowerISO says you can install it on up to two (2) computers. Does anyone have a procedure/steps on how to do this? My OS is Windows 10. 77479
  8. Installing multiple logical printers

Installing multiple logical printers: In all previous versions of Windows, I had been able to setup multiple logical printers. Each logical printer would have different specifications such as color draft, color photo, B&W draft, B&W Quality, etc. That way I could select a printer based on what I wanted to do,...
  9. Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop: Hi, I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues: Windows search bar doesn't work Shop app won't open Won't allow me to change location settings Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it Any ideas what...
  10. Clean Install - Multiple drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install - Multiple drives: I have a Gateway ZX6800 AIO - previously W7 to W10 upgrades failed but I was able to do clean install. I did this on using a new Samsung SSD with other HD disconnected. I upgrade storage drive from 1TB to 2TB and copied all my data files to the new drive (D*Smile. I have W10...