Windows 10: Install on multiple laptop

Discus and support Install on multiple laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; recently purchased and upgrade to Win 10 pro anthe laptop installed on is no longer working and is too costly to repair ! Can i install this same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterG9, Mar 2, 2020.

1. PeterG9 Win User

Install on multiple laptop

recently purchased and upgrade to Win 10 pro anthe laptop installed on is no longer working and is too costly to repair ! Can i install this same licence onto a new laptop ? Or do i need to repurchase a new licence ? Ive only had it installed for a few months & $300 to buy another is not cheap !

:)

PeterG9, Mar 2, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 2, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Install on multiple laptop

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Install on multiple laptop

1. Install on multiple laptop - Similar Threads - Install multiple laptop

2. Multiple bsod on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple bsod on laptop: hi this my 1st post,laptop spec:lenovo ideapad 520 15ikbi5 8gen , 4gb dedicated gpu with mx1508gb ram, 1tb hdd.problem:I get many BSODs on my laptop, whenever i enable nvidia gpu. i mostly get "driver power state failure","watchdog violation","video tdlr...
  3. Multiple bsod on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple bsod on laptop: hi this my 1st post,laptop spec:lenovo ideapad 520 15ikbi5 8gen , 4gb dedicated gpu with mx1508gb ram, 1tb hdd.problem:I get many BSODs on my laptop, whenever i enable nvidia gpu. i mostly get "driver power state failure","watchdog violation","video tdlr...
  4. Multiple Laptops to an Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Laptops to an Account: I have one Microsoft account on multiple laptops but I don't want them to share the same apps or desktop screen, how can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-laptops-to-an-account/6cfeb8b2-d308-4dba-8eca-70343dc64376
  5. Multiple Laptops to an Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Laptops to an Account: I have one Microsoft account on multiple laptops but I don't want them to share the same apps or desktop screen, how can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-laptops-to-an-account/6cfeb8b2-d308-4dba-8eca-70343dc64376
  6. Multiple Laptops to an Account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Laptop Multiple BSOD!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Multiple BSOD!: Hello everyonei bought a Lenovo ideapad 3 gaming laptop back in june, use it mainly for being away with work, i went abroad a month ago and got some BSOD's with the code Graphics External or something similar, tried uninstalling and updating drivers for intel and nvidia...
  8. multiple laptops

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    multiple laptops: I have two laptops how do I add my second laptop to my devices in my Microsoft account? I clicked the add device option and for some reason it says it is not available. I checked the number multiple times; still same results....
  9. Window 10 pro install on multiple laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 pro install on multiple laptops: I recently purchased and upgrade to Win 10 pro and the laptop installed on is no longer working and is too costly to repair ! Can i install this same licence onto a new laptop ? Or do i need to repurchase a new licence ? Ive only had it installed for a few months & $300 to...
  10. Multiple installs?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple installs?: So I know that obviously you need a license for each machine that you want Windows on, I get that. But in the past I have mostly dealt with OEM installs which do not ultimately allow you to deal gracefully with upgrades. So what I really want to know is if I purchase the...