Windows 10: Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10

Discus and support Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; When I clicked on uninstall, it was removed from the list. And in optional feature history it said that the uninstall succeeded. But after rebooting my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by hTconeM9user, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10

When I clicked on uninstall, it was removed from the list. And in optional feature history it said that the uninstall succeeded. But after rebooting my computer, I was given the option (in Optional features) to reinstall IE11. Reinstalling IE11 didn't turn it back on, but the option to turn it on reappeared in Windows Features.

Ground Sloth, Apr 23, 2018
Thema:

Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10

1. Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Install Uninstall Internet

2. Internet Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer on Windows 10: Following a Windows Update, I discovered that Internet Explorer was removed without warning. I work in the security cameras industry and almost all systems sold until two years ago use plugins that are only compatible with Internet Explorer and nothing else. By taking out...
  3. Internet Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer on Windows 10: Following a Windows Update, I discovered that Internet Explorer was removed without warning. I work in the security cameras industry and almost all systems sold until two years ago use plugins that are only compatible with Internet Explorer and nothing else. By taking out...
  4. Internet Explorer for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet Explorer for windows 10: Since upgrade suddenly lost internet explorer and now can not reload it. some of my applications needs ie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-for-windows-10/1d5ff8fe-08f4-41ba-80ac-d2521d87cba6
  5. internet explorer 11 uninstall from windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    internet explorer 11 uninstall from windows 10: How to completely uninstall internet explorer from windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-11-uninstall-from-windows-10/6dfe463d-c343-422b-96c7-87bca484fb5f
  6. Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10 . . .

Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10 . . .: I have, a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 Pro . . . I might be, the only one? But, I hate Internet Explorer . . . But, in the control panel. It's not listed. As an uninstall program? How can I uninstall it? If, I can't see it? I could go to, c://program files/x86. And,...
  7. Internet Explorer and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet Explorer and Windows 10: What version of Internet Explorer should I have on my PC before installing Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-and-windows-10/03fb287c-da9f-49c2-9327-85a8b4b64205
  8. Install Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Install Internet Explorer: Install Internet Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-internet-explorer/62308c0f-27c2-449d-b0a7-8ed8fff4f54c
  9. Internet Explorer won't uninstall.

Internet Explorer won't uninstall.: One day, Internet Explorer appeared in my taskbar, and I clicked unpin from taskbar, but it keeps popping up. I went to uninstall it, but when I get to the Programs and Features part, there is no Internet Explorer for me to uninstall. I'm very confused and getting a little...
  10. internet explorer vanished since windows 10 installed?

in Browsers and Email
    internet explorer vanished since windows 10 installed?: hi just installed windows 10 onto my acer p3 tablet/lap top . with it comes microsoft edge (which i'm not overly impressed with) , internet explorer which i still need/use for some applications mainly sky go for tv programs etc seems to have disappeared with even the icon...