Windows 10: Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10

Discus and support Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; When I clicked on uninstall, it was removed from the list. And in optional feature history it said that the uninstall succeeded. But after rebooting my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by hTconeM9user, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10

When I clicked on uninstall, it was removed from the list. And in optional feature history it said that the uninstall succeeded. But after rebooting my computer, I was given the option (in Optional features) to reinstall IE11. Reinstalling IE11 didn't turn it back on, but the option to turn it on reappeared in Windows Features.

Ground Sloth, Apr 23, 2018
Thema:

Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10

1. Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Install Uninstall Internet

2. My site looks different on windows 7 Internet Explorer and Windows 10 internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My site looks different on windows 7 Internet Explorer and Windows 10 internet Explorer: So I'm a developer and I'm working with a clients site and I have a little problem, the site is looking good on windows 10 all browsers but on windows 7, especially Internet Explorer it looks broken. I know that it's not a Windows problem but could it be? Because it's a...
  3. internet explorer

in Cortana
    internet explorer: How can I remove bing from internet explorer? The remove option is not active in control panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/cc0e8f1e-bd80-407e-8a22-215fa4307658"
  4. Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10: I want to install Internet Explorer on my laptop with Windows 10. I tried several times but nothing helps. Who knows how I can install it?...
  5. Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer: I dual boot win 10 pro and win 10 premium on a ssd drive. When I open ie 11 on win 10 premium it opens right away as it should. When I open ie 11 on win 10 pro it takes 14 seconds at least. I can't figure out why. Did a reinstall of both today but no improvement. Very...
  6. Multiple instances of "Internet Explorer" and Internet Explorer (32)"

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple instances of "Internet Explorer" and Internet Explorer (32)": On my Win10 x64 home computer, I find that a I can't always start Internet Explorer (ver 11). I'll click on the icon, the "working" symbol spins for a second and nothing happens. Then I open Task Manager, and I find about 10 or 12 instances of Internet Explorer and IE (32)...
  7. Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer: Someone please help me, my sister passed away recently and I want to open some saved java script files I have of her. My internet explorer loads but produces page not responding on every page I try to open, so I cannot download java the download box appears but the open/save...
  8. Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 problems...

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 problems...: Hi, My IE11 is playing up in that the 'add current tab to favourite' option is greyed out. I've Googled for a solution but without any luck. This morning I reset IE but that has not helped. I've been using Edge but according to the Event Viewer it 'stops working' dozens of...
  9. internet explorer vanished since windows 10 installed?

in Browsers and Email
    internet explorer vanished since windows 10 installed?: hi just installed windows 10 onto my acer p3 tablet/lap top . with it comes microsoft edge (which i'm not overly impressed with) , internet explorer which i still need/use for some applications mainly sky go for tv programs etc seems to have disappeared with even the icon...
  10. Internet Explorer 10

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 10: Hi, a friend of mine has some CD's that can only be viewed with Internet Explorer 10 (I presume higher as well). Is there a way he can install IE10 on Windows 10 to view them? Thanks! 39230