Windows 10: Install or upgrade on tablets which just have 16 or 32gb?

Discus and support Install or upgrade on tablets which just have 16 or 32gb? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Anyone know if you can install or upgrade on tablets which just have 16 or 32gb? Didnt MS say something about they wont support it? 132823 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gorgor, May 18, 2019.

1. gorgor Win User

Install or upgrade on tablets which just have 16 or 32gb?

Anyone know if you can install or upgrade on tablets which just have 16 or 32gb? Didnt MS say something about they wont support it?

:)

gorgor, May 18, 2019

2. Why Don't Cheap tablets Just Upgrade to Windows 10 Mobile?

Hi

Why Don't Cheap Tablets Just Upgrade to Windows 10 Mobile?

the reason why I am suggesting this is due to the number of posts from tablet owners who are concerned whether the issues with upgrading a tablet: ie small amount of storage (16 or 32gb) and compressed partitions, etc., and many, tablet owners, of course
    not all, may be like me and are happy to just use their tablets like a large phone.

Of course the problems will be resolved but nonetheless I am throwning this out for discussion as many people use their phones and tablets in a similar manner and not at all how they use their computers.

regards

MrMikeReynolds, May 18, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 upgrade on 'Transformer' tablet 32GB + 500GB

I've just bought a second-hand Asus 'Transformer' T100. This comes with Win8.1 and I would like to upgrade to 10. When I run the app it tells me I need more space. The tablet has 32GB in the screen (CInstall or upgrade on tablets which just have 16 or 32gb? :) and 500GB in the detachable keyboard (DInstall or upgrade on tablets which just have 16 or 32gb? :).

Obviously not all the 32GB is available but there's nothing I can remove as it's had a factory reset.

The online help I find tells me that the upgrade process *should* ask me to add external storage to enable the install but this is just not happening. It just keep telling me I don't have enough space. I have a USB stick I could use or (ideally) the 500GB HD
    in the keyboard.

Can anyone offer any help? (Bear in mind I am not very technical)

Andrew456UK, May 18, 2019
  4. cicook Win User

How Can I Install the Windows 10 Anniversary Update on My 32GB Tablet?

Up until now, I have been able to upgrade my Windows 32GB tablet. But this time the Windows 10 Anniversary Update is too large, and there does not seem to be a option to install with an external drive. So how do install it?

cicook, May 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Install or upgrade on tablets which just have 16 or 32gb? - Similar Threads - Install upgrade tablets

2. 32GB Installed 16GB Usable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    32GB Installed 16GB Usable: One month ago I upgraded from 16GB ram to 32GB ram. But since then it has said 32GB Installed memory 16GB usable and the other 16GB is in the hardware reserved.The motherboard does support 32GB ram and so does the processor. But I have tried these steps and still doesn't...
  3. 32GB Installed 16GB Usable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    32GB Installed 16GB Usable: One month ago I upgraded from 16GB ram to 32GB ram. But since then it has said 32GB Installed memory 16GB usable and the other 16GB is in the hardware reserved.The motherboard does support 32GB ram and so does the processor. But I have tried these steps and still doesn't...
  4. I have 32gb ram, but windows 10 64bit just tells me 16gb are available and sees 32gb...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have 32gb ram, but windows 10 64bit just tells me 16gb are available and sees 32gb...: I have 32gb ram installed and my windows 10 pro 64bit sees it and my bios sees it, but inside it tells me that 16gb are just available. So what is the issue here?? If I take one 8gb ram out and put an 4gb ram in, it shows me more to use, but by putting the 8 GB in and not...
  5. Which version of Win10? 32bit or 64bit on 32GB SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which version of Win10? 32bit or 64bit on 32GB SSD: I'm fixing an HP Stream notebook used for school homework Which will create the smallest image? 32bit or 64 bit? and how MUCH smaller? Can anyone say? The hardware cannot be upgraded (see below) Original OS was Win 10 ("about 2 or 3 years ago") I have successfully...
  6. storage space on 32GB tablet

storage space on 32GB tablet: I purchased a tablet with 32GB internal memory. When new it had about 9GB free space. And now that's all gone because you, Microsoft, keeps updating the OS. Every time I clean the system up I end up with less and less free space. Yes, I remove temp files, disc cleanup,...
  7. update a 32GB win10 emmc tablet

update a 32GB win10 emmc tablet: I have an of brand 32GB emmc surface tablet knockoff. I read there is a lite version for a 32bit and 64bit tablet. I have been searching yet I can never find a safe download site. I have a ONDA 64GB 64bit Chinese tablet several years old, came with win 8 and I updated it...
  8. tablet cant upgrade..... just want my computer to work!

tablet cant upgrade..... just want my computer to work!: I have an acer aspire one. A little 10.1 inch 32 gb windows 10 tablet. It has been hung up on trying to install 1803 for months. I run the update problem solver and it tells me I have updates pending and starts the update process.... again... and again. I have over 8 gb...
  9. Windows takes the entire 32gb of my tablet storage. Alone.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows takes the entire 32gb of my tablet storage. Alone.: I have a Chinese windows tablet (ezpad mini3), nice tablet but windows alone takes the entire 32GB on it so i cant use it. I'm a computer technician myself so I'm only looking for an advice from someone with experience on this because I haven't found a clear answer and I...
  10. Which is better, upgrade or clean install?

Which is better, upgrade or clean install?: I am use to having one version installed and then updating it. Then when a new version comes a long I uninstall the old version completely and then install the newer one and then bring in my settings or adjust them like Firefox, Avast, etc. I am on Win 10 1511 and never...