Windows 10: install paid premium edition of MS solitaire on new PC

Discus and support install paid premium edition of MS solitaire on new PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got a new PC & want to put MS solitaire collection on it as I have paid for the premium edition but when I download I only get the regular edition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zahn53, Apr 23, 2019.

1. zahn53 Win User

install paid premium edition of MS solitaire on new PC

I got a new PC & want to put MS solitaire collection on it as I have paid for the premium edition but when I download I only get the regular edition with ads & even when I signed in I still got the ads & offer to upgrade how can I get the premium edition on this new PC?

:)

zahn53, Apr 23, 2019

2. Solitaire Premium Edition

Open the Store app on the other computer

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Solitaire Premium edition app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition?

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition has quit loading. Any suggestions? I am a computer idiot.

Sue Hesser, Apr 23, 2019
  4. install paid premium edition of MS solitaire on new PC

MS Premium Solitaire Collection

Could you try removing Solitaire completely then try downloading again from the Store?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Click uninstall

Open the Store app on the other computer

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Solitaire Premium edition app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

install paid premium edition of MS solitaire on new PC

1. install paid premium edition of MS solitaire on new PC - Similar Threads - install paid premium

2. Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.: I cancelled my subscription on 05/09/2023. Received acknowledgement of same. However, my bank account was debited on 05/09/2023 for another year. I had not received any emails prior letting me know the subscription was expiring. Since my cancellation was successful a refund...
  3. Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.: I cancelled my subscription on 05/09/2023. Received acknowledgement of same. However, my bank account was debited on 05/09/2023 for another year. I had not received any emails prior letting me know the subscription was expiring. Since my cancellation was successful a refund...
  4. how to turn back on premium edition solitaire that i have paid for 5657767099.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn back on premium edition solitaire that i have paid for 5657767099.: how do i turn back on premium edition solitaire i paid for 5657767099 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-back-on-premium-edition-solitaire-that/2bf5a978-80f1-4e51-aaff-7d09bc46755a
  5. MS premium solitaire

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS premium solitaire: I purchased MS solitaire and Mahjong premium every year since 2016. I do the solitaire in April for 14.99 a year and today they said my sub is expired and I must renew. WHY? It has only been 4 months....
  6. MS Solitaire Premium

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Solitaire Premium: I purchases the Premium edition each year. How can I find the last time I paid the $14.99? Thanks, Barbra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-premium/e0b26330-5fd7-4841-a68b-1f51001bd33e
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Premium paid but still adds

Microsoft Solitaire Premium paid but still adds: I have reinstalled the game. There are no upgrades to be done. I have Windows 10. It worked just fine untill a month of 2 ago. Nothings changed on my laptop in that time....
  8. premium edition for microsoft solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    premium edition for microsoft solitaire games: purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless....
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition

Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition: It's been more than a month now and Microsoft Solitaire Collection still won't let me sign in. I am paying for the premium version. I have attempted any and all updates/troubleshooters and fix's for this problem. All with no success. I am running a PC with Windows 10 Pro 64...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition: I paid the annual fee for the Premium Edition of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection but suddenly this past week it stopped working. Who do you contact to get this restored to eliminate ads. I also have the premium edition for Ultimate Word Games and it works as it should...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. premium edition pc