Windows 10: Install/Play Button Doesn't Work

Discus and support Install/Play Button Doesn't Work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I clicked "Install/Play" nothing happened. I tried it a few months back too and it was the same... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JSForust, Apr 25, 2020.

1. JSForust Win User

Install/Play Button Doesn't Work

So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I clicked "Install/Play" nothing happened. I tried it a few months back too and it was the same problem. I've tried many solutions but none have worked so far.

:)

JSForust, Apr 25, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Install/Play Button Doesn't Work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 25, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Install/Play Button Doesn't Work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 25, 2020
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Install/Play Button Doesn't Work - Similar Threads - Install Play Button

2. Power button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power button doesn't work: The power button doesn't work. It's like my power button is offline but i really want to try SignalRGB to see that using a Inuasion Fan works. I didn't know how does a 3 year old pc could show no life. That's only i could tell you about....
  3. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I have tried all troubleshooting methods on previous posts i have found:-windows is up to datestore has been resetstore cache has been clearedstore has been reregisteredand the install button when click flashes grey and then turns back to blue. I have had to cancel my...
  4. Start button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start button doesn't work: My Start button doesn't work when I left click. The search tool bar also doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-doesnt-work/47f2c01a-17df-45f3-b6f3-c99d2232dd0f
  5. The start button doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The start button doesn't work: The start button doesn't pull up choices like shutdown etc. Nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-start-button-doesnt-work/cad01cc4-2bd7-4aa3-a426-d2d397a2ebd6
  6. Microsoft store "install" button doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store "install" button doesn't work.: Hi! I have a problem with the app, when I press the "install" button nothing happens. Help pls. I Already delete the cache, reset the app, installed all the updates, restart mi laptop....
  7. Taskbar buttons doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar buttons doesn't work: Hello everyone. I need help for taskbar button doesnt work (wifi,volume,battery,action center,clock). Can anyone help me ? Show available networks doesn't work for me but I can see it on the login screen. 168259
  8. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I'm trying to get/test Microsoft Remote Desktop feature. It says I already own in on the Microsoft Store. I assume that's from my Office 365 subscription. I click the blue "Install button" which does the click animation and thing nothing. Button stays blue with "Install",...
  9. Start Button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Button doesn't work: The Start Button doesn't work in my Windows 10 desktop. I am also not able to update Windows. Kindly provide a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-doesnt-work/50f751c3-f6d0-4108-a895-d5d7a5ff16b6
  10. Start button doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button doesn't work.: Neither right nor left clicks on mouse work. I've tried suggestions that I saw on microsoft help website. Nada. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/start-button-doesnt-work/95597b0c-6955-47bf-b970-5cf82b30de6a