Windows 10: Install PRINT icon on Taskbar HP SMART

Discus and support Install PRINT icon on Taskbar HP SMART in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I install PRINT icon on my Taskbar - Windows10 I have HP SMART... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Grandmanita Dennard, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Install PRINT icon on Taskbar HP SMART

How do I install PRINT icon on my Taskbar - Windows10 I have HP SMART

:)

Grandmanita Dennard, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 16, 2020
  3. HP Printer Update for HP ENVY 5640 Series just arrived and won't install

Hi Rick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Start Menu icon.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on Printers
    • Check if there are "Invalid /unknown Print Drivers”. Right click on any invalid print drivers and delete them.
    • Install the latest HP driver from the HP site.

Restart the system and check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Install PRINT icon on Taskbar HP SMART

HP SMART app - crash

Hi Blair,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Install PRINT icon on Taskbar HP SMART

1. Install PRINT icon on Taskbar HP SMART - Similar Threads - Install PRINT icon

2. HP Smart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Smart: Why Microsoft Puts HP Smart to Windows 11 Users Device, even some of them don't have any HP products? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-smart/7f7aa4e7-5230-4e4d-824a-bc492f57df71
  3. HP Smart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Smart: Why Microsoft Puts HP Smart to Windows 11 Users Device, even some of them don't have any HP products? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-smart/7f7aa4e7-5230-4e4d-824a-bc492f57df71
  4. HP Smart - unsolicited installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Smart - unsolicited installation: I Found a new app installed upon my Windows 11 machine - "HP Smart" - it had been installed automatically without my knowledge on the 28th November. As I don't have any HP Printers, this is somewhat of a mystery as to why it was installed in the first place. Having...
  5. HP Smart - unsolicited installation

HP Smart - unsolicited installation: I Found a new app installed upon my Windows 11 machine - "HP Smart" - it had been installed automatically without my knowledge on the 28th November. As I don't have any HP Printers, this is somewhat of a mystery as to why it was installed in the first place. Having...
  6. hp smart installations issues.

hp smart installations issues.: I have a HP DeskJet Plus 4100 All-In-One printer. I have already set it up before on my HP laptop with windows 10 from the microsoft store, but hp smart started to not work right so i uninstalled it. I recently had windows 10 update to win10 20H2 and now when i try to...
  7. hp smart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hp smart: what is it i just noticed it running om my pc submitted by /u/kia0071 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jl039t/hp_smart/
  8. HP Smart Install Issue

HP Smart Install Issue: I was trying to reinstall my printer HP LaserJet Pro1102 after windows 10 home activation however, when the USB is connected to the pc from the printer, the HP Smart Install wizard tells me that "An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information...
  9. Print Icon missing in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Icon missing in Taskbar: I need the Print Icon to cancel print jobs. It used to be available to me when I accessed it and 8 other icons above the little up arrow on the lower edge of my screen But it has disappeared ! Please help ***Original Title: Print Icon***...
  10. HP SMART

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP SMART: I click on desktop icon, HPSmart, it opens for 3 seconds then closes again, i can't access it for scanning a document i need to load on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-smart/7651dcf9-62fb-49fe-99ae-ffb616cbb878