Windows 10: Install printer with software up to Windows XP on Windows 10 computer

Discus and support Install printer with software up to Windows XP on Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to install an HP C5180 printer with installation disk designed for Windows XP or lower onto a Dell computer with Windows 10. I need for working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SpongyNevada6, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Install printer with software up to Windows XP on Windows 10 computer

I need to install an HP C5180 printer with installation disk designed for Windows XP or lower onto a Dell computer with Windows 10. I need for working at home.

Please help!

:)

SpongyNevada6, Mar 31, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 31, 2020
  4. RCoon Win User

Install printer with software up to Windows XP on Windows 10 computer

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Install printer with software up to Windows XP on Windows 10 computer

1. Install printer with software up to Windows XP on Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Install printer software

2. Software connected to LAN on XP, but not on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software connected to LAN on XP, but not on Windows 10: Hello all,I recently upgraded my operating system from windows XP SP3 to windows 10pro.The problem is that I have a software that worked perfectly under XP, but which, once installed on Windows 10, cannot exchange data with other devices on the LAN network. With the same...
  3. Software connected to LAN on XP, but not on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software connected to LAN on XP, but not on Windows 10: Hello all,I recently upgraded my operating system from windows XP SP3 to windows 10pro.The problem is that I have a software that worked perfectly under XP, but which, once installed on Windows 10, cannot exchange data with other devices on the LAN network. With the same...
  4. Software connected to LAN on XP, but not on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can I print from an XP computer to a printer on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I print from an XP computer to a printer on Windows 10?: Have a local area network of 2 XP laptops and 1 Win 10 desktop. Moved an HP printer from an XP computer to Windows 10 when I was told that Windows 10 now supported the printer so that I can retire the XP computer supporting the HP printer. Need to print from the remaining...
  6. Windows 10 and Epson printer XP-2100

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and Epson printer XP-2100: I have been trying to install an Epson XP-2100 onto my laptop on Windows 10. It refuses to accept download of the driver from Epson and states local spooler not running. I have tried to sort this but the service list shows no problem with printer spooler. However there is a...
  7. Install Windows 10 or 8.1 on Windows XP Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 or 8.1 on Windows XP Computer: Feb. 1, 2020 Hello Folks, I have a Dell Dimension 4600 desktop with 4 GB. ofmemory, a Pentium 4 processor running Windows XP service pack 3, 32 bit. This computer meets the minimum requirements for Windows 10. I realize the performance would be slow, but that is OK as I am...
  8. Install printer software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install printer software: I’ve bought a new computer running Windows 10 but I have a printer hp officejet 4500 that uses Windows 7 installation software. How can I install the printer software?...
  9. Re-install printer EPSON XP-630 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Re-install printer EPSON XP-630 printer: Please re-install my printer EPSON XP -630 PRINTER from SEIKO very important!! Please Thank you!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-printer-epson-xp-630-printer/1b1a93bb-0895-45b9-9a10-a7ff4ac2b855
  10. Running XP Software in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running XP Software in Windows 10: I have software that will only run on XP. it is a database with years of contacts and text templales that I still use extensively. what is the best way to set this up under Windows 10? | read about VMware on here but my knowledge level is limited. Enongh to be...