Windows 10: Install process just ends

Discus and support Install process just ends in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am trying to install the latest PowerBI on a windows 10 machine. It had a previous version which was playing up so we uninstalled it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IanCockcroft, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Install process just ends

Hi guys, I am trying to install the latest PowerBI on a windows 10 machine.
    It had a previous version which was playing up so we uninstalled it and wanted to install a clean version.

When installing, I open the exe as the admin. i am the admin.
    I am prompted if I want the app to make changes.
    I select "YES". and then nothing happens
    It just goes back to normal operations
    Its almost as if i said "NO"

Is there an installation log I can whats going on?
    Maybe share it to give us a clue?
    thnks guys
    Ian

:)

IanCockcroft, Sep 24, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 24, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Install process just ends

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Install process just ends

1. Install process just ends - Similar Threads - Install process ends

2. please someone, just end it all..........................................

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please someone, just end it all..........................................: I don't know who thought this would be funny t watch people have to fail and fall into a depressin over this but why create s mode. you can't turn it off, the microsoft employees cant turn it off. all hope is lost unless someone at microsoft just deletes it from windowsn...
  3. please someone, just end it all..........................................

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please someone, just end it all..........................................: I don't know who thought this would be funny t watch people have to fail and fall into a depressin over this but why create s mode. you can't turn it off, the microsoft employees cant turn it off. all hope is lost unless someone at microsoft just deletes it from windowsn...
  4. I accidently end some process

I accidently end some process: I was trying to delete the game , I mistake some process with game and end those in RUN. Black screen happen after that. So, i restart the laptop. I thought everything was fine after that but it's start to lag a lot and I have to wait too long to open microsofe edge. How can...
  5. I accidently end some process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently end some process: I was trying to delete the game , I mistake some process with game and end those in RUN. Black screen happen after that. So, i restart the laptop. I thought everything was fine after that but it's start to lag a lot and I have to wait too long to open microsofe edge. How can...
  6. task manager end process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager end process: I want to end antimalware service executable it has windows defender when i say end task it says access is denied and it can't happen. how do i gain access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-end-process/81d90273-6cff-47b6-8aaa-5c3dfc5a0dba
  7. How to end process tree??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to end process tree??: On my new pc i cant seem to end a process tree in task manager. I can end the process but the " end process tree" option is missing from the right click menu. Annoying Edit: task tree, my b submitted by /u/Chicken_Slam [link] [comments]...
  8. Can't end AVAST process. I'm trying to end the process, but it shows access denied although...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't end AVAST process. I'm trying to end the process, but it shows access denied although...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KvoDon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emamfh/cant_end_avast_process_im_trying_to_end_the/
  9. Ended windows explorer process

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Ended windows explorer process: Hello, i accedentally ended windows explorer not from task manager. My laptop is pretty old and is starting to have slower and worse performance. Windows explorer stopped working and it showed a message to end process. I clicked on end process and everything vanished. Which...
  10. End Process Microsoft Click to Run

End Process Microsoft Click to Run: Hey guys i like to ask it is fine to end process microsoft click to run ? I accidently end process MCtR from task manager because they downloading some office updates i believe, which makes my online game lagging. I hope its not broke my microsoft office software because i...