Windows 10: install programmes

Discus and support install programmes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot install programmes. The machine seems to be a network pc. What can I do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnbirdvi, Oct 6, 2019.

1. install programmes

I cannot install programmes. The machine seems to be a network pc. What can I do ?

:)

johnbirdvi, Oct 6, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 6, 2019
  4. install programmes

In certain programmes, the lines, colour's and words are blurred, this seems to only apply to programmes that involve text.

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • When you say programmes, which programs are you exactly referring to?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to run the
    System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System Maintenance.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persists then I suggest you to try updating the video card driver and other drivers. Check for the issue then. Refer the below article on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do get back to us, so we can assist you further.

Ashwin V S, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

install programmes

1. install programmes - Similar Threads - install programmes

2. how to install a new app other than the apps in app store how to download a new programme...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to install a new app other than the apps in app store how to download a new programme...: i am trying to install pycharm from chrome but windows 11 does not allow me to install this app and it says this app is not verified by microsoft and then i tried to install app in app store ut app is not there in app store "how to install a new programme in windows 11 from...
  3. how to install a new app other than the apps in app store how to download a new programme...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install a new app other than the apps in app store how to download a new programme...: i am trying to install pycharm from chrome but windows 11 does not allow me to install this app and it says this app is not verified by microsoft and then i tried to install app in app store ut app is not there in app store "how to install a new programme in windows 11 from...
  4. I paid £29.48 for an App which didn't have a programme to install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid £29.48 for an App which didn't have a programme to install.: IYesterday I paid £28. 49 for an IAP for the Shine Phone app to go on my Laptop. What I got was a load of gobbldegook and nothing that remotely resembled something which could be installed.I tried several times with no luck. Is there anything I can do?...
  5. I paid £29.48 for an App which didn't have a programme to install.

I paid £29.48 for an App which didn't have a programme to install.: IYesterday I paid £28. 49 for an IAP for the Shine Phone app to go on my Laptop. What I got was a load of gobbldegook and nothing that remotely resembled something which could be installed.I tried several times with no luck. Is there anything I can do?...
  6. Can't install a simple programme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't install a simple programme: I've tried repeatedly to install a simple script writing programme on a new Win10 PC.Within seconds of starting to install it tells me "to continue installing, you must exit the programme name.But it isn't installed, so how can I possibly exit it?Why am I getting this...
  7. Can't install a simple programme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a simple programme: I've tried repeatedly to install a simple script writing programme on a new Win10 PC.Within seconds of starting to install it tells me "to continue installing, you must exit the programme name.But it isn't installed, so how can I possibly exit it?Why am I getting this...
  8. Can't install a simple programme

9. Installed Programmes Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Programmes Won't Open: Hello Everyone,I am at my wits wnd and I need some help, please.I recently reset my Windows 11 laptop because things were not workong properly. Before I reset it, there was an update, I think it was called a cumulative update, so I installed it and when it had installed,...
  10. Installed Programmes Won't Open

Installed Programmes Won't Open: Hello Everyone,I am at my wits wnd and I need some help, please.I recently reset my Windows 11 laptop because things were not workong properly. Before I reset it, there was an update, I think it was called a cumulative update, so I installed it and when it had installed,...