Windows 10: Install programms on the second drive.

Discus and support Install programms on the second drive. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a pc with two drives, one SSD (in which the OS is installed) and one HDD. I want to install some programs, that I don't use so often, on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StavrosStavridis2, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Install programms on the second drive.

Hi,

I have a pc with two drives, one SSD (in which the OS is installed) and one HDD. I want to install some programs, that I don't use so often, on the second drive to save some space from the SSD. How is this possible?

Thanks.

:)

StavrosStavridis2, Oct 29, 2019
  2. AsRock Win User

Wondering about a second hard drive and installing Vista on it and also a ..

Annoying having to go into the bios each time though. And for me not a option unless i run 2 arrays.

AsRock, Oct 29, 2019
  3. little cat, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Install programms on the second drive.

Wondering about a second hard drive and installing Vista on it and also a ..

iv'e had too many problems to list like that, thats why i suggested disconnecting the original drive(s) and using the BIOS to choose what drive to boot from.

Mussels, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Install programms on the second drive.

1. Install programms on the second drive. - Similar Threads - Install programms second

2. Can't install a simple programme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a simple programme: I've tried repeatedly to install a simple script writing programme on a new Win10 PC.Within seconds of starting to install it tells me "to continue installing, you must exit the programme name.But it isn't installed, so how can I possibly exit it?Why am I getting this...
  3. Can't install a simple programme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install a simple programme: I've tried repeatedly to install a simple script writing programme on a new Win10 PC.Within seconds of starting to install it tells me "to continue installing, you must exit the programme name.But it isn't installed, so how can I possibly exit it?Why am I getting this...
  4. Installing window on a second drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing window on a second drive: Hello people , first i want to thank you guys for reading this and helping me :D My question is i have this deskstop , i had issues with my 1To Sata SSD and 2To HDD , so i had to install window on my 2To HDD since my SSD died , and i just bought an M.2 SSD a samsung 980 pro...
  5. Installing window on a second drive

Installing window on a second drive: Hello people , first i want to thank you guys for reading this and helping me :D My question is i have this deskstop , i had issues with my 1To Sata SSD and 2To HDD , so i had to install window on my 2To HDD since my SSD died , and i just bought an M.2 SSD a samsung 980 pro...
  6. Installing window on a second drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. programme installer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programme installer: Hi programme installer will not work on my laptop, if i put a disc in to load, installer just flashes there for a second then disappears tried several time and the same thing happens. Not brilliant at technology and have tried all the fixes suggested on the net but still no...
  8. Find installed programme.

in Windows 10 Support
    Find installed programme.: I have a piece of software that runs even though I think ive deleted it. Clicking the bottom left wi does icon I type the name and I then see it shown but the only option is pin to start. How do I find the path to delete it correctly. 150630
  9. install programmes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install programmes: I cannot install programmes. The machine seems to be a network pc. What can I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-programmes/24fce156-dc3f-43ae-b733-2d126899e153
  10. Unable to install apps to second drive

Unable to install apps to second drive: Hello, I have 2 drives in my Windows 10 machine. Windows sits on an SSD, and I've got a much larger rotational drive. Generally speaking, Windows recognizes the rotational drive just fine, and I've moved some default folders over to it. It does let me change the drive for...