Windows 10: Install programs on specifc logins

Discus and support Install programs on specifc logins in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do i control or specify whiach program should be accesie for each login on my compater? For example i dont want steam on my childs profile. If it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AtlantisBlue, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Install programs on specifc logins

How do i control or specify whiach program should be accesie for each login on my compater? For example i dont want steam on my childs profile. If it helps i have already created my Microsoft Family

:)

AtlantisBlue, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Install programs on specifc logins

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Install programs on specifc logins

1. Install programs on specifc logins - Similar Threads - Install programs specifc

2. Auto log off for specifc users on Windows Server 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto log off for specifc users on Windows Server 2022: Hello, we have one tower server that runs windows server 2022 and everyone RDPs in with their own account and they should log off after 5 minutes of inactivity. Except for one user that is in the control room and that should not log out. I tried using local policy but you...
  3. Auto log off for specifc users on Windows Server 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto log off for specifc users on Windows Server 2022: Hello, we have one tower server that runs windows server 2022 and everyone RDPs in with their own account and they should log off after 5 minutes of inactivity. Except for one user that is in the control room and that should not log out. I tried using local policy but you...
  4. Program Installation

Program Installation: Hi all, I recently downloaded RStudio and GitHub on my Windows Surface Pro running Windows 11. Every time I go to open it from my desktop it has me go through the setup process again. It basically has me redownload the program as if I just downloaded it from Google Chrome....
  5. Installing a program

Installing a program: When I install WinQS, I receive this error message: Error creating Directory! The directory "C:\ProgramData\WinQSStudent" does not exist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-a-program/ed836224-aa37-4c14-a904-ef92f9a2da49
  6. OneDrive Sync to specifc folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Sync to specifc folders: Hi. I'm trying to use a single OneDrive account to sync to a number of PC's and a NAS but only specific files/folders. The NAS does this perfectly but One Drive wants to synchronize files I don't want. The issue is and I see this as huge failing, there is a potential to hold...
  7. Installing program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing program: When I try to install Legacy 9 I get the following message: "The feature you trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable". I had this problem before a few years ago and don't member how I fixed it. It appears to be looking for an MSI. and can't find it. Any...
  8. Fingerprint reader to login to a program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fingerprint reader to login to a program: Hello, I want to login to a program with a fingerprint reader I know about Windows hello and that you can login to sites and all. So my thing is, I need a reader that can scan about 15 people and according to the finger the person should be logged in to his/her user. Also it...
  9. Set new tab to open a specifc page

in Browsers and Email
    Set new tab to open a specifc page: Everything I've found doing searches says this can't be done but I thought I'd give it one more try here. When I open a new tab, I want it to open to a specific web page. Not a blank page or Top sites. I'm not looking for alternatives or other ways to do the same...
  10. Installed Programs

Installed Programs: Hello, Recently I run "CCleaner", in the 'Uninstall programs' list, are some programs which I have not installed, and they are not listed in the 'Windows' uninstall programs list. For example "Candy crash soda saga", "twitter", I do not know how these were installed , the...