Windows 10: Install same software on multiple computers

Discus and support Install same software on multiple computers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there any way that I can install the same software and apps on several Win 10 computers without having to download it for each and every computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wysneus, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Wysneus Win User

Install same software on multiple computers

Is there any way that I can install the same software and apps on several Win 10 computers without having to download it for each and every computer? It is very costly on data to download the same thing over and over again. Can't I download it just once to a .exe file and then install that on every computer?

:)

Wysneus, Sep 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 Computer (orginally 8) keeps rebooting to install updates

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your computer keeps restarting because of updates and I will be happy to answer your query. Let me ask you;

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    • Do you remember making any specific change in the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to an update or multiple?
    This could be due to several reasons and to diagnose the issue, I would suggest you to try the steps below and check;

Step 1: Remove any external devices connected to PC (except mouse and keyboard)

Step 2: Disable security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Step 3: If you are referring to multiple updates, I would suggest you to try installing 4-5 updates at a time and then try restarting the computer.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Install same software on multiple computers - Similar Threads - Install same software

2. If multiple versions of Windows have been installed and uninstalled on the same computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If multiple versions of Windows have been installed and uninstalled on the same computer...: Question is included https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-multiple-versions-of-windows-have-been/727e5a2c-7dfe-40f9-bf09-02f49ec101d3
  3. If multiple versions of Windows have been installed and uninstalled on the same computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If multiple versions of Windows have been installed and uninstalled on the same computer...: Question is included https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-multiple-versions-of-windows-have-been/727e5a2c-7dfe-40f9-bf09-02f49ec101d3
  4. Multiple installs of windows on the same pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple installs of windows on the same pc: I have this question, in automotive j2534 programming requires oem software, and nearly no oem uses the same standard. Most are compatible with windows 10 and gm is compatible with win 10 pro, however every oem demands a different version of java, runtime environment, and...
  5. Multiple installs of windows on the same pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple installs of windows on the same pc: I have this question, in automotive j2534 programming requires oem software, and nearly no oem uses the same standard. Most are compatible with windows 10 and gm is compatible with win 10 pro, however every oem demands a different version of java, runtime environment, and...
  6. Multiple installs of windows on the same pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Reinstall same software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall same software: Is it possible to reinstall win 10 home, version 20h2, OS 19042.630, 64 bit over the same software that has the same version, OS on the same computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-same-software/5cfa4f5d-a23d-4914-af52-c66b64fbf2a4
  8. Log in with multiple users on the same computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in with multiple users on the same computer: There are three users on my computer, one admin & the other two standard users (no admin privilege). When one user logs on and then logs off of, a message appears "another user is logged on ….. data will be lost. The other user did not log on, so how did that other user...
  9. Same screensaver on multiple computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Same screensaver on multiple computers: We already had a laptop with Windows 10, and I recently bought a second computer also with Windows 10. After powering up the new one several times I noticed that it had somehow adopted the same screensaver as the laptop had, presumably through the internet or at least locally...
  10. Can I have multiple cards and multiple displays on the same computer?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can I have multiple cards and multiple displays on the same computer?: A friend gave me a 22" monitor that has only VGA and DVI inputs. My main monitor has only DVI and HDMI. I currently am using DVI for my main monitor and HDMI for a HDMI-only second monitor (actually a cheap lo-res small TV). My main monitor doesn't accept HDMI and my...