Windows 10: Install the Junk Email Reporting add-in

Discus and support Install the Junk Email Reporting add-in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm confused when installing the Microsoft "Junk Email Reporting add-in" in Outlook 2013 On the page at... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jgt, Aug 14, 2020.

1. JGT
    jgt Win User

Install the Junk Email Reporting add-in

I'm confused when installing the Microsoft "Junk Email Reporting add-in" in Outlook 2013

On the page at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mi...-in-for-microsoft-outlook?view=o365-worldwide under the section titled "Install the Junk Email Reporting add-in" it states "For Outlook 2013 or later, the only prerequisite is the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. In Windows 10, you don't install the .NET Framework 2.0 from a download."

OK, I have Outlook 2013 x32 installed, how do I install the .NET Framework 2.0? I checked in the control panel and I do not have it installed.

So I checked the Control Panel, "Turn Windows features on or off" and discovered that the .NET Framework 2.0 is part of .NET Framework 3.5, SO I should be set to go.

I then installed the Junk Reporting Add-in, the install window reported success.

I started Outlook it had been closed during the install.

Back in the instructions at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mi...-in-for-microsoft-outlook?view=o365-worldwide in the section titled "How do you know this worked?" I don't see the new menu options such as "Repor as Junk", Junk Reporting Options", etc.

Any idea what the heck went wrong.

:)

2. windows 10 duplicate junk emails

It seems to be that you're using Outlook.com, may we recommend to check your Junk Mail Settings, refer to the steps below:

• On your inbox, click the Gear icon and select
      Options from the dropdown list.

• Under Junk Email, click
      Filters and reporting.

• Under Choose a junk e-mail filter, choose the level of protection that you want, and then click Save. If the Exclusive level was set, messages from senders not on your Contacts
      or Safe sender’s lists will have been sent to the Junk e-mail folder.
    Update us on the outcome.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Frank1 Win User
    Junk email

When I get junk email, I click on the link that says, "Add sender to blocked senders list" But it does no good as I still get the junk from them. Is there anything I can do to stop it?
    Thanks, Frank

Frank1, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Install the Junk Email Reporting add-in

Can't block Junk Emails

Hi Brian,

To assist you better regarding your concern with Junk emails, we suggest that you check the steps on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Install the Junk Email Reporting add-in

1. Install the Junk Email Reporting add-in - Similar Threads - Install Junk Email

2. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  3. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  4. Junk Email

Junk Email: How do I stop getting thousands of junk emails. In three hours I had over 18,000 junk foreign emails. I changed password no help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-email/844c9891-1ba8-4a05-aa63-343a7334d8b3
  5. Outlook.com junk emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook.com junk emails: I'm getting bombarded with junk emails, more than 100 a day. I used to be able to click on SPAM and block them. This no longer works so I have to click on PHLISHING and REPORT to get rid of them. BUT THEY JUST COME BACK AGAIN. Any ideas on how to stop this....
  6. Junk eMail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk eMail: Junk eMail folder has gone from 0 to 20 per day ! Coming in so fast unable to Block due to # of Junk mails Micosoft lets me block. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-email/d805b1ab-acac-4f12-a37c-aed441a5bba4
  7. junk folder in email

junk folder in email: How do I access junk mail on Windows 10. It does not appear under 'more items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/junk-folder-in-email/2ec88a3e-d863-48f1-9ee5-5f58e245c85f
  8. Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email: Hello, I just upgraded from Office 2007 to Office 2016. I go into Outlook and find there are 2 junk folders > 'Junk' and 'Junk Email' When I right click Junk Delete is grey out. When I right click Juck email delete is active. Why do I have 2 Junk folders? And which one...
  9. Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Junk email: How do I identify specific incoming outlook emails as junk so that they arrive in the junk folder rather than the inbox? 73641
  10. Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Junk email: When I get junk email, I click on the link that says, "Add sender to blocked senders list" But it does no good as I still get the junk from them. Is there anything I can do to stop it? Thanks, Frank 6003