Windows 10: install the new MS Office question

Discus and support install the new MS Office question in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I'm stone age when it comes to MS Office. Currently I have Office 2007! I just started a new job which uses Outlook very heavily, and they want to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Mandy Girl, Jan 6, 2017.

1. install the new MS Office question

I'm stone age when it comes to MS Office. Currently I have Office 2007! I just started a new job which uses Outlook very heavily, and they want to update me to MS Office. Their external retail computer fellow wants me to bring him my laptop and leave it with him so he can install the new MS Office they have purchased from him. I'm dubious. Can't he just give me a redemption key, and let me do it from here? I work from home, and I'm about 45 minutes away - plus, he can't be specific about how long he'll have my computer. What do you think?

:)

Mandy Girl, Jan 6, 2017

2. Stuck In restart mode after installing Windows 10

I had to completely wipe my hard drive and do a new install of my Windows 7. As a result, I am unable to install the update to MS Office I received with my laptop. MS is not available for me to ask questions about that. I doubt I will try to install
    10 again.

MargiLankford, Jan 6, 2017
  3. JoeNamco Win User
    Event Viewer

Is this a question? Do you have MS Office installed?

JoeNamco, Jan 6, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

install the new MS Office question

Which version? The current is Office 365 and Office 2016.

Why not get the key and/or software from those who want you to have it if you are comfortable installing programs.

Berton, Jan 6, 2017
  5. AndyH1 Win User
    Office 2016 and I assume Office 365 now use your Microsoft account as the way of verifying your licence, so its not quite as easy as typing in a license I dont think. Also there's been quite a few issues with Office 2016 installing on a machine with an earlier version of Office (because of course nobody would have that situation would they). I found getting Office 2016 installed a real problem and even contacted Microsoft support (who in their usual helpful way tried to reinstall Windows on my machine, wiping out everything else I had setup). if I were use I'd leave the hassle to him.

AndyH1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

install the new MS Office question

1. install the new MS Office question - Similar Threads - install Office question

2. MS Office Pro install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office Pro install: I bought my 2016 MS Office Pro disc through my work. My desktop and laptops have all died that it was installed on. I have a new Desktop & Laptop now with Windows 11. I can put the disc into my desktop but my laptop has no disc tray. How do I install it on these new devices?...
  3. MS Office Pro install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office Pro install: I bought my 2016 MS Office Pro disc through my work. My desktop and laptops have all died that it was installed on. I have a new Desktop & Laptop now with Windows 11. I can put the disc into my desktop but my laptop has no disc tray. How do I install it on these new devices?...
  4. MS Office Pro install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New Install Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Install Question: Just tried to boot up and found my PC is dead. After much messing around with various things, it appears either my mobo or my CPU has died. (Sabretooth 990FX and AM3+). Either way, I'm looking at replacing both with something a bit more up to date. I'll also upgrade the HD's...
  6. Ms office installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ms office installing: Hey there i have issues installing MS office. I just bought some samsung galaxy book s but whenever i try installing MS office does not allow me to do so. any suggestions? Thanks in advance....
  7. MS Office 2010 related question.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Office 2010 related question.: I had Windows 8.1 on my laptop with MS Office 2010 installed and activated. I inovated the 8.1 to the latest Win 10 release and then switched the old disk for an SSD and installed Win 10 on it that got digitally activated later on. I had saved the Office 2010 key before doing...
  8. MS Office version Questions

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office version Questions: Hello All, I'd like to install a new version of MS Office, but I've been told some versions are "Cloud Based" ? Or some require the user to "Log into a MS Account" before you install it and or use it ? I would like to get the latest version that allows me to install it on...
  9. Installing MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing MS Office 2010: I have Office 2010 installed already on a 32 bit Windows 10 OS. I want to install it on my 64 bit OS also. When I run the install I get an error soon after entering the key: Setup cannot find Office en-us\OfficeLR.cab. Can anyone suggest why this should occur with one of...
  10. Indexing MS office files without MS office installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Indexing MS office files without MS office installed: I need to have MS office files indexed a computer that does not have MS office installed. what tool do i need to install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-ms-office-files-without-ms-office/1d5b5dfb-3a90-48f7-8d21-535777e4fe89"