Windows 10: install the recent windows 10 on this system cant seam to get it to work properly can you help

Discus and support install the recent windows 10 on this system cant seam to get it to work properly can you help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; looking for live help hear is this at all possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EmileCorriveau_042, Oct 18, 2018.

1. install the recent windows 10 on this system cant seam to get it to work properly can you help

looking for live help hear is this at all possible

:)

EmileCorriveau_042, Oct 18, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 18, 2018
  4. chispy Win User

install the recent windows 10 on this system cant seam to get it to work properly can you help

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

install the recent windows 10 on this system cant seam to get it to work properly can you help

1. install the recent windows 10 on this system cant seam to get it to work properly can you help - Similar Threads - install recent system

2. windows 11 cant upload/download can you help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 cant upload/download can you help: After installing W11 upgrade to my pc. everything ran good.After a W11 upgrade to the already existing new W11.things went bad.I cannot download/upload anything.. I dont get an errorcode, only "installing failed".. I have tried the troubleshooters, suggested. all i get is...
  3. windows 11 cant upload/download can you help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 cant upload/download can you help: After installing W11 upgrade to my pc. everything ran good.After a W11 upgrade to the already existing new W11.things went bad.I cannot download/upload anything.. I dont get an errorcode, only "installing failed".. I have tried the troubleshooters, suggested. all i get is...
  4. Windows 11 Installation: Getting Error Message [Help if you can]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 Installation: Getting Error Message [Help if you can]: Windows 11 Installation: Getting Error MessageI'm installing Windows 11 with the Installation Assistant on a Dell G5 5500. It has no problem downloading Windows 11 but when it checks my computer, I always get an error message that wants me to uninstall an app that is not even...
  5. Windows 11 Installation: Getting Error Message [Help if you can]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Installation: Getting Error Message [Help if you can]: Windows 11 Installation: Getting Error MessageI'm installing Windows 11 with the Installation Assistant on a Dell G5 5500. It has no problem downloading Windows 11 but when it checks my computer, I always get an error message that wants me to uninstall an app that is not even...
  6. Windows 11 Installation: Getting Error Message [Help if you can]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I have a mini magic box plus can not get it working with windows 10 can you help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a mini magic box plus can not get it working with windows 10 can you help?: I have a mini magic box plus can not get it working with windows 10 can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-mini-magic-box-plus-can-not-get-it/bbb2b060-176e-425f-a613-cb3875b1a6bb
  8. I cant seem to find it in Windows 10 - Can you help me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant seem to find it in Windows 10 - Can you help me?: There was a built in Windows 10 app that allows you to see certain things running. I cant remember the name of it. I was going to use it to see which USB devices connect & disconnect. It's not the Resource Monitor, or Performance Monitor, not Device manager or Task Manager. I...
  9. Cant install windows properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant install windows properly: Hi, I purchased a Samsung 970 evo plus ssd for my pc and was about to install windows in it. Downloaded windows using a USB and ran the installation. Everything went well but when I got into the setting up windows thing where u choose language, privacy and bluh bluh and...
  10. Help cant bridge connection after recent windows 10 recent update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help cant bridge connection after recent windows 10 recent update: it saids is ethernet unidentified network? no internet access sharing option is off. i try restarting the pc*Sad it use to work fine until the update bridging network cable any help appreciate it i trying to bridge network from eithernet 2 to Ethernet i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install 18262.1000