Windows 10: Install/Transfer games from phone to PC

Discus and support Install/Transfer games from phone to PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to transfer downloaded games from my phone to my laptop Moved from: Accessories / Other Subject changed from: mobile devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shellymichalec, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Install/Transfer games from phone to PC

how to transfer downloaded games from my phone to my laptop

Moved from: Accessories / Other

Subject changed from: mobile devices

:)

shellymichalec, Oct 8, 2018

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Oct 8, 2018
  3. MRCL Win User
    Installing a game to a mobile phone - need guidance please.

That phone uses a data cable for PC connection. Ususally proprietary. The communication with the PC with those kind of Nokia phones usually happen with Nokia software. But to install a game you downloaded not from the phone but from your PC, it can get tricky.

There is a program that lets you access the phone; TKfileExplorer. Its basically an explorer for all your phones data, like My Computer. I had to use it with my Samsung Pixon I had.
    Installing can get a royal pain in the ass, but that depends on the phone. With the Pixon, after shovelling the game to the phone I had to find the Administrator code for the phone and update the JavaDB. I dunno how it is for that 6060 tho.

As for the site with games, lemme check real quick I know of a site that may have it..

Edit 1: Seems Galaxy Balls is a game that was factory installed on the phone. Still looking...

MRCL, Oct 8, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

Install/Transfer games from phone to PC

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Install/Transfer games from phone to PC

1. Install/Transfer games from phone to PC - Similar Threads - Install Transfer games

2. Lost data during transfer from phone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost data during transfer from phone to pc: Good day. I tried transferring my albums from my android samsung s22 ultra to windows 11 via usb. I cut the folders and pasted and somehow it did not transfer but now the images folders/albums are not on my phone or on my computer. Please advise how I can go about recovering...
  3. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  4. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  5. File transfer phone to pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File transfer phone to pc: Hello everyone, just wondering is it possible to download large files on my phone and transfer them to my pc without having to redownload or spend time waiting for it transfer? I'm not very tech savvy so any input much appreciated submitted by /u/9loskii [link] [comments]...
  6. Transfer from PC to Cell Phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from PC to Cell Phone: I cannot figure out how to transfer individual documents, pictures, etc to my cell phone. Pc to cell. I found an easy way to do it using file explorer, highlight the document, click copy but my Lg Android is no longer listed in the drop-down menu. My phone is connected to...
  7. transfer contacts from windows pc to windows phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    transfer contacts from windows pc to windows phone: how do I transfer my contacts from my windows 10 pc in s mode to my windows 10 phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-contacts-from-windows-pc-to-windows-phone/34be84f7-789a-4324-83f6-1cc189704eee
  8. Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone

Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone: i can not download music from my pc to android phone ***Original title: i can not download music from my pc to android phone*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-music-files-from-pc-to-android-phone/357b32a0-7548-4786-ac3c-3f32cfe3a227"
  9. Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC

Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC: I have an old Android phone and a laptop running Windows 10. My phone doesn’t have an SD card and a data package. I did everything I can, updated drivers for this Motorola Rival phone...
  10. transfer files phone to pc

transfer files phone to pc: can i transfer files, such as notes, from my phone to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files-phone-to-pc/467f0590-db62-45c5-8ab2-6f87190caf38"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfer game from windows phone to pc