Windows 10: Install/Uninstall

Discus and support Install/Uninstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I tried installing firefox but it recommends the edge. I tried to go to apps and programs but I could not find it for some reason. Here is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by APersonWhoNeedsHelpRN, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Install/Uninstall

Hi,

I tried installing firefox but it recommends the edge. I tried to go to apps and programs but I could not find it for some reason. Here is the screenshot of the settings below. I scrolled all the way down and it is not there so if you can tell me what the problem is please let me know!

Thanks

Install/Uninstall 154df14b-776a-4fad-ab81-ee030a9d05f6?upload=true.png

:)

APersonWhoNeedsHelpRN, Feb 27, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Install/Uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 27, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Install/Uninstall

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Install/Uninstall

1. Install/Uninstall - Similar Threads - Install Uninstall

2. Can't install or uninstall programs. dw20.exe pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install or uninstall programs. dw20.exe pops up: Since recently everytime I try to install or uninstall something a popup saying "dw20.exe Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"And whether I say yes or no, it does nothing. Can't install or uninstall programs at all...
  3. Can't install or uninstall programs. dw20.exe pops up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install or uninstall programs. dw20.exe pops up: Since recently everytime I try to install or uninstall something a popup saying "dw20.exe Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"And whether I say yes or no, it does nothing. Can't install or uninstall programs at all...
  4. Uninstalling Power Automate App installed from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Power Automate App installed from Microsoft store: I have been trying to uninstall Power Automate App installed from Microsoft store,but the uninstall option is greyed outAlso,it is not showing in programmes in control panel .It can be found only when searched in Search bar and Apps and Features. Can somebody please help ?...
  5. Uninstalling Power Automate App installed from Microsoft store

Uninstalling Power Automate App installed from Microsoft store: I have been trying to uninstall Power Automate App installed from Microsoft store,but the uninstall option is greyed outAlso,it is not showing in programmes in control panel .It can be found only when searched in Search bar and Apps and Features. Can somebody please help ?...
  6. Uninstalling Power Automate App installed from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 won't let me install Chrome. It stopped and advised to uninstall and reinstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't let me install Chrome. It stopped and advised to uninstall and reinstall...: Windows 11 won't let me install Chrome. It stopped and advised to uninstall and reinstall but it won't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-wont-let-me-install-chrome-it-stopped/ecedc9bb-6693-4203-ab1d-70cd14db0fd6
  8. Windows 11 won't let me install Chrome. It stopped and advised to uninstall and reinstall...

Windows 11 won't let me install Chrome. It stopped and advised to uninstall and reinstall...: Windows 11 won't let me install Chrome. It stopped and advised to uninstall and reinstall but it won't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-wont-let-me-install-chrome-it-stopped/ecedc9bb-6693-4203-ab1d-70cd14db0fd6
  9. I Uninstalled Microsoft Store because it would not open. Now i can't install it again!...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Uninstalled Microsoft Store because it would not open. Now i can't install it again!...: I Uninstalled Microsoft Store because it would not open. Now i can't install it again! Please help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-microsoft-store-because-it-would-not/e8920c64-3855-4eb5-ae4b-be3e3577563a
  10. I Uninstalled Microsoft Store because it would not open. Now i can't install it again!...

I Uninstalled Microsoft Store because it would not open. Now i can't install it again!...: I Uninstalled Microsoft Store because it would not open. Now i can't install it again! Please help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-microsoft-store-because-it-would-not/e8920c64-3855-4eb5-ae4b-be3e3577563a