Windows 10: Install update & restart

Discus and support Install update & restart in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Now I cannot connect to the internet at all. Connected to my router fine, full strength. Fails to load any pages. Why is Windows doing this to me? I’m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/acrylicnipples, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Install update & restart

Now I cannot connect to the internet at all. Connected to my router fine, full strength. Fails to load any pages. Why is Windows doing this to me? I’m a student, I don’t have time for this bullshit.

submitted by /u/acrylicnipples
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/acrylicnipples, Feb 18, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Install update & restart :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Install update & restart

little cat, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Install update & restart

1. Install update & restart - Similar Threads - Install update restart

2. Windows update not installing after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update not installing after restart: So there is a Windows update labeled as "2023-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows Version Next for x64 KB5028949" that doesn't wanna install after I click on the restart button to finish the update. I've tried doing other things Windows...
  3. Windows Update: Pending Restart Not Installing Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update: Pending Restart Not Installing Update: Windows Update shows "Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5028185". Restart Required.This update has been sitting there for several days. The Schedule Restart shows "today", but the update is still waiting to installed after several days. So...
  4. Windows Update: Pending Restart Not Installing Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update: Pending Restart Not Installing Update: Windows Update shows "Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5028185". Restart Required.This update has been sitting there for several days. The Schedule Restart shows "today", but the update is still waiting to installed after several days. So...
  5. Installing update restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing update restart: Hi, I accidentally clicked ‘restart now’ whilst another update was installing. The laptop restarted and said installing updates on a black screen and then loaded to my desktop. I checked the about page and it has the same OS feature pack version as my other device which had...
  6. Installing update restart

Installing update restart: Hi, I accidentally clicked ‘restart now’ whilst another update was installing. The laptop restarted and said installing updates on a black screen and then loaded to my desktop. I checked the about page and it has the same OS feature pack version as my other device which had...
  7. Updates are coming but not installing after restart

Updates are coming but not installing after restart: There is no error message but when I check the update history it is not installed. I run the update multiple times and Im seeing the same updates in my system. I have Windows 10 21h1 already and it is not out of date. I want to fix this update issue but I dont want to perform...
  8. Restart to Install Updates -- however ...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart to Install Updates -- however ...: 1 Got pesky "Restart to install updates" pop-up 2 Notification box which can't be moved covers item I'm trying to but now no longer can Close* 3 Reduce Restart Pop-up, Close open item & then Click Restart Now 4 Get pop-up warning of other Open/Unsaved items actually...
  9. Restart to install updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restart to install updates: Hi all, I wanted to clarify whether updates that require a restart to install, only install if you actually click 'restart' or do they install if you normally shutdown the computer and then turn it on again later? I'm sure you could do it that way on Windows 7. Its a pain...
  10. Restart to install updates loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restart to install updates loop: Looked like computer #3 was finally ready to install the Anniversary Update. It downloaded fine through WU and I got the message "restart required to install updates". Did the restart and noticed immediately there was no AU. Got the message again so I restarted again. Same....