Windows 10: Install updates very long

Discus and support Install updates very long in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just restarted my laptop to update the system firmware and it's been 3 hours waiting for no progress, do I have to wait again or is my laptop is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kenny Tarunggu salla, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Install updates very long

I just restarted my laptop to update the system firmware and it's been 3 hours waiting for no progress, do I have to wait again or is my laptop is stuck?

:)

Kenny Tarunggu salla, Nov 23, 2022
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Nov 23, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Install updates very long :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 23, 2022
  4. wt_lesny Win User

Install updates very long

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

Install updates very long

1. Install updates very long - Similar Threads - Install updates very

2. Update driver is very long

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update driver is very long: I just restarted my laptop to update the system firmware and it's been 3 hours waiting for no progress, do I have to wait again or is my laptop is stuck? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-driver-is-very-long/ea81104c-fe6d-4904-a3c4-727a835fff8d
  3. Install updates very long

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install updates very long: I just restarted my laptop to update the system firmware and it's been 3 hours waiting for no progress, do I have to wait again or is my laptop is stuck? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-updates-very-long/5c3d4905-9d4d-4af0-ab42-1ccda290ab6f
  4. Update driver is very long

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update driver is very long: I just restarted my laptop to update the system firmware and it's been 3 hours waiting for no progress, do I have to wait again or is my laptop is stuck? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-driver-is-very-long/ea81104c-fe6d-4904-a3c4-727a835fff8d
  5. very long instalation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very long instalation of windows 10: hello, I just built a pc today and i try to install windows on it.I already did it wihout any trouble on other computers before and beside being not really powerful those computers were faster to install. my computer use a ryzen 5 3600, 16 go of ram. I use a sandisk usb to...
  6. very long instalation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    very long instalation of windows 10: hello, I just built a pc today and i try to install windows on it.I already did it wihout any trouble on other computers before and beside being not really powerful those computers were faster to install. my computer use a ryzen 5 3600, 16 go of ram. I use a sandisk usb to...
  7. very long instalation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows Update Taking Very Long

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update Taking Very Long: Hi, just wanted to know if this is normal. I’m trying to update my laptop but it’s taking a very long time on the ‘Working on updates’ screen. It is going up but extremely slowly (currently on 10%). Just wanted to know if this is normal for some updates. I’ve had no problems...
  9. Very Long Boot Cycle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very Long Boot Cycle: i have two systems, one running Win 10 64 bit, the other Win 10 32 bit. The 64 bit system boots quickly; the 32 bit system very slow. Both systems have SSD for Windows. On the 32 bit system after POST once the Windows boot window appears, the rotating busy icon turns for a...
  10. Searching for updates takes very long

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Searching for updates takes very long: Hi, Since today manually searching for updates takes unusually long. Is something wrong with the microsoft servers at the moment? Anyone else have that problem? Was planning to set up my laptop today but I will wait a bit if the update servers are wonky right now. 84565