Windows 10: Install W10 after 7/29. Lose activation if accessibility turned off

Discus and support Install W10 after 7/29. Lose activation if accessibility turned off in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have bought from the guy multiple times. In the past the Dell's he sold came with Win 10 activated. This time the two I bought came with Win 8.1. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by busaboyz, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Superfly Win User

Install W10 after 7/29. Lose activation if accessibility turned off

Fair enough, I do not mean to apportion blame, just wondering...why they would sell an OEM PC with a Volume licence.

Should they take posession of a DELL trade-in, it should be reset to factory, rather than retain the enterprise installation from whence it came.

Superfly, Oct 13, 2016
  2. busaboyz Win User

As a follow up. As suggested I recently recovered the Win 8 OEM keys from the two Dell's using ShowKeyPlus and used them for "change product key" option and all seems OK. I don't have to use Ease of Access settings anymore.

busaboyz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Install W10 after 7/29. Lose activation if accessibility turned off

1. Install W10 after 7/29. Lose activation if accessibility turned off - Similar Threads - Install W10 Lose

2. Core Isolation turn off after activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation turn off after activation: Hi i made this ticket because i have a problem and i dont know how to resolve them my problem is i try to enable core isolation and i have the option to turn it on and my computer restart but at the restart the core isolation is turn off again it was working before and i...
  3. Core Isolation turn off after activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Core Isolation turn off after activation: Hi i made this ticket because i have a problem and i dont know how to resolve them my problem is i try to enable core isolation and i have the option to turn it on and my computer restart but at the restart the core isolation is turn off again it was working before and i...
  4. W10 Search Indexing turned off after installing KB5005565

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 Search Indexing turned off after installing KB5005565: I noticed in Windows 10 Pro x64 19043.1237 that after KB5005565 installed that Windows 10 shows that search indexing was turned off. This shows when click on the Start button and type in what I am looking to find. The solution that I found is to click Start, type in search...
  5. W10 laptop screen turns off

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 laptop screen turns off: Hello, I recently got a new laptop with a fresh install of W10. Whenever I consume any hands-off content, like Youtube videos, my screen finds it appropriate to shut off on me. I am well aware that this is due to my battery saving settings that are set to make the screen...
  6. Cannot activate W10 after fresh install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate W10 after fresh install: Went to Microsoft website and downloaded the ISO image of W10. I have a Lenovo D20 that I have performed a fresh OS install onto a new ssd hard drive. Wanted to make sure W10 ran okay on hardware. After comfortable that W10 was running okay (no device manager complaints,...
  7. cant activate w10 with digital licence after install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant activate w10 with digital licence after install: I have a digital w10 linked to my account but still it says it cant activate my pc, I've installed the correct addition & got all updates but still it says "NO"....the other week (1/12/18) i experienced internet connection problems but it turns out that someone linked to...
  8. Battery Charging after updates on 29/7/2018

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Charging after updates on 29/7/2018: Hi After the updates installed for Windows 10 on my Surface Pro yesterday, 2 of my chargers no longer work. They both have their "Power" light lit steadily at the end of the cable but the Surface Pro no longer detects it is plugged in. They are not Microsoft chargers, they...
  9. On vacation - any way to install W10 on home computers after 7/29?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On vacation - any way to install W10 on home computers after 7/29?: didn't think about this before, but i am away from my home computers (both running 8.1) and won't be back until after 7/29. i am going to upgrade a desktop and laptop where i am now, but wanted to see if i would be able to upgrade the home computers when i return. does...
  10. How to re-install W10 without losing activation key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to re-install W10 without losing activation key: After a spectacular crash on my Acer Aspire laptop, I spent several hours on MS Chat who were as helpful as possible. However, the conclusion was that a re-installation was necessary. I downloaded the .iso advised by MS and formatted a USB device ready to boot. However, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after update from w7 to w10 loose licence