Windows 10: Install WD on my new laptop?

Discus and support Install WD on my new laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is the 4th WD I've bought, and it is the first one that didn't have a disk or other device (or instructions) included for installing on my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JimMcCarthy3, May 25, 2019.

1. Install WD on my new laptop?

This is the 4th WD I've bought, and it is the first one that didn't have a disk or other device (or instructions) included for installing on my new windows laptop. Was this an oversight? Do I need to complain to Best Buy for short-changing me? Find another backup device?

How the heck can I get it to work if you can't tell me how to install it?

It's too light to be a useful paperweight, and too expensive to be used for squashing bugs but, unless I can install it, what else is it good for?

:)

JimMcCarthy3, May 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 25, 2019
  3. ikanza Win User
    Windows cannot be installed to this disk - WDS

Hi All,

I am having an issue with imaging a Dell latitude 5590 laptop from WDS.

I have configured WDS correctly i think as it is allowing me to capture an image and boot the laptop to the WDS server, but when I am on the screen where I need to select which partition to install windows on I am getting the following error: Windows
    cannot be installed to this disk, the selected disk is of the GPT partition style

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ikanza, May 25, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Install WD on my new laptop?

n-ster, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Install WD on my new laptop?

1. Install WD on my new laptop? - Similar Threads - Install laptop

2. How do I install Windows 11 onto a non-supported windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Windows 11 onto a non-supported windows 10 laptop?: Please tell me how I can download and update to Windows 11 even though my laptop doesn't meet the requirements? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-11-onto-a-non-supported/99916465-52dc-48c6-92bd-096fe3f1b7cc
  3. How do I install Windows 11 onto a non-supported windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Windows 11 onto a non-supported windows 10 laptop?: Please tell me how I can download and update to Windows 11 even though my laptop doesn't meet the requirements? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-11-onto-a-non-supported/99916465-52dc-48c6-92bd-096fe3f1b7cc
  4. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent: Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?...
  5. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent: Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?...
  6. I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...: I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after installing windows, it's not working anymore. How should i solve it?...
  7. I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...

I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...: I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after installing windows, it's not working anymore. How should i solve it?...
  8. I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.: We wanted to update our Xiaomi laptop running win10. But there was no option in the update sector. We found an win11 install app. I think it was officiall. We let it run and on halfway we connected the charger. But then it started up in Winre mode and won't boot up normally!...
  10. Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.

Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.: We wanted to update our Xiaomi laptop running win10. But there was no option in the update sector. We found an win11 install app. I think it was officiall. We let it run and on halfway we connected the charger. But then it started up in Winre mode and won't boot up normally!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wd install laptop

2. Will I need install software for WD harddrive on new laptop