Windows 10: install wifi printer

Discus and support install wifi printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; cannot instal Brother printer via wifi. ok via USB how to install as wifi after router changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AudreyWarren, Jun 19, 2021.

1. install wifi printer

cannot instal Brother printer via wifi. ok via USB how to install as wifi after router changed

:)

AudreyWarren, Jun 19, 2021

2. Canon printer wifi trouble

Hey,

I installed my canon pixma mg3210 with the newest driver and I choose wifi connection.

Eveyrthing works fine until I turn off the printer then my laptop doesn't detect the printer anymore.
    Basically, the printer is offline.

DarkWhisper, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Canon printer wifi trouble

Set a static IP on the printer else each time it switches off and on may get different ip which may not function correctly
    Try
    Delete the Printer after setting static ip

Devices and printer
    >add printer
    >>Add local printer (not network even though on wifi)
    >>>Create new port - click standard Tcp/Ip
    >>>>enter ip address of printer that set before and any port name
    Select the printer driver from list

Try a test print to see if working then switch off and on and see if come back online

*66725-afb6e8cc8e67e4bb805a02c99165c983.jpg*

*66726-229a91b0c79f6b4bc0c7c78a49560e3f.jpg*
    *66727-318c2547253e90800c3d464fca382dbe.jpg*

If still stays offline ,Open printer in Devices and printer
    Click printer
    untick use offline
    turn printer off and On
    *66728-2b757782bdfeb90ce43b66b06f017701.jpg*

See if comes back online

Network Printer can either be set by Ip address or Printer network name
    Static ip always the best to set

SnakeDoctor, Jun 19, 2021
  4. install wifi printer

Connecting Printer to 2 Ethernet computers !

Welcome to TenForums!

First, I would suggest installing the actual driver package from Brother. While the printer may work with the fairly generic drivers that come with Windows 10, I've always found that I get better results from the actual Brother drivers.

I have a rather old Brother printer so the exact steps may be a bit different from yours, but in my case when I install the drivers it will search the network for available printers and allow me to specify the printer that it finds. If it does not find a printer, it may ask you to initially setup the printer via a direct connection (USB), and then configure the printer for network use (WiFi).

In any case, the installation wizard should guide you through the steps.

hsehestedt, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

install wifi printer

1. install wifi printer - Similar Threads - install wifi printer

2. Printer is not shown in wifi install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is not shown in wifi install: I have a wifi printer connected to my laptop and suddenly stops working. I decided go reinstall it to see if it works. However, when I trired reinstalling it my printer is no longer detected but wifi recognize my router. I checked my other laptop where my printer is still...
  3. Printer is not shown in wifi install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer is not shown in wifi install: I have a wifi printer connected to my laptop and suddenly stops working. I decided go reinstall it to see if it works. However, when I trired reinstalling it my printer is no longer detected but wifi recognize my router. I checked my other laptop where my printer is still...
  4. Printer is not shown in wifi install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer is not shown in WiFi install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer is not shown in WiFi install: Hello, I have a Brother HL-2280DW printer that I've been using with my Windows 10 computer and home WiFi network for years. Recently the printer stopped waking up when I sent a doc to print. In order to get it to print, I had to turn the printer off and then on again. I...
  6. Cant Install a Wifi Direct Printer

Cant Install a Wifi Direct Printer: Hi Guys I have an HP Pavillion x 360 Convertible 14-dh1 computer with windows 10 and a HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476 PCL 6 printer. I want to conect my computer to my printer using Wifi Direct Printing. My wifi direct is already setup in the printer. My computer just...
  7. WiFi printer

WiFi printer: Ever since i installed Windows 10 my wifi canon printer won't work. I've re-installed it, but it will only work connected to the USB. Every time I reinstall it, software says "can't find printer on network" even though laptop and printer are on the same network. Has anyone...
  8. printer to WiFi

printer to WiFi: How do I connect a new printer to WiFi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-to-wifi/4b836b3d-5490-4890-8cc5-b25852259f55
  9. Brother printer wiFi installation

Brother printer wiFi installation: Cannot get my subject printer to operate on Windows 10. Model printer I HL-L2350DW which always remains "off-line". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer-wifi-installation/c1fd0258-a339-463b-a35b-5e8c11be0ca5
  10. WIFI PRINTER

WIFI PRINTER: I AM TRYING TO SET UP MY CANNON PIMA MG 3660 PRINTER IT IS WIFI I HAVE USED THE DISC BUT I CAN ONLY GET IT TO WORK WITH USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wifi-printer/74984403-58b0-4bf2-a837-07373038ae08