Windows 10: Install Win 10 Home

Discus and support Install Win 10 Home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a computer came with Win 10 Pro, but some features I cannot use , such as window update, will it harm my laptop if I purchase Win 10 home and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Garfield2015, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Install Win 10 Home

I bought a computer came with Win 10 Pro, but some features I cannot use , such as window update, will it harm my laptop if I purchase Win 10 home and install in my laptop and give up the Win 10 pro? warranty is not the concern

:)

Garfield2015, Apr 19, 2020
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Install Win 10 Home

Stop Win 10 install

Hi Bryon,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

• Let us know are you referring to Update list when you say "Win 10 mailing list"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Install Win 10 Home

1. Install Win 10 Home - Similar Threads - Install Home

2. Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do...: Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do the upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-home-is-installed-a-win11-pro-dvd-is-bought/8f7a385f-83b3-46de-86a7-92aa653fb2d0
  3. Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do...: Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do the upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-home-is-installed-a-win11-pro-dvd-is-bought/8f7a385f-83b3-46de-86a7-92aa653fb2d0
  4. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f
  5. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f
  6. Update fails on clean install of Windows 10 Home 0x80080005 & 0xc80003fa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update fails on clean install of Windows 10 Home 0x80080005 & 0xc80003fa: Hello,To say I am beyond frustrated with Windows Update is an understatement and I know I'm not alone from my research! Now that I got that out of the way...A couple days ago, my leading brand antivirus solution decided to error on an update which took out my previous Windows...
  7. Update fails on clean install of Windows 10 Home 0x80080005 & 0xc80003fa

Update fails on clean install of Windows 10 Home 0x80080005 & 0xc80003fa: Hello,To say I am beyond frustrated with Windows Update is an understatement and I know I'm not alone from my research! Now that I got that out of the way...A couple days ago, my leading brand antivirus solution decided to error on an update which took out my previous Windows...
  8. Update fails on clean install of Windows 10 Home 0x80080005 & 0xc80003fa

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  10. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...