Windows 10: Install Win 11

Discus and support Install Win 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can you install win 11 as a stand alone or do you have to upgraderequirements check shows not compatiblea vendor said to ignore messageTrue or False... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by George J.Tod, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Install Win 11

Can you install win 11 as a stand alone or do you have to upgraderequirements check shows not compatiblea vendor said to ignore messageTrue or False

:)

George J.Tod, Nov 26, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Win 11 compat app

Both your CPU and graphics card should be ok- your CPU is on the list:
    Windows 11 CPU List Released | WePC

and your graphics card is new enough to support DirectX 12.

These requirements are set by the installer of Win 11. Detailed specs for Win 11 have been released by MS and are given in other such threads here and on elevenforum, but may change slightly before official release.

dalchina, Nov 26, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 26, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Install Win 11

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Install Win 11

1. Install Win 11 - Similar Threads - Install

2. Window BSOD after installing new RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window BSOD after installing new RAM: Dear Team,My Laptop is running with Windows 11 via Buit-in RAM 8GB. Recently, I have purchase a 16GB RAM to install on my SODIM Slot. Once New RAM is install, PC keep BSOD when using. I'm not sure what is the issue because RAM is recommended by laptop vendor Lenovo and it is...
  3. error 216 0xd8:windows could not start the windows installer service on local computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 216 0xd8:windows could not start the windows installer service on local computer?: I'm trying to download some softwares but it keeps showing up that error, it seems my windows installer is also not running and I can't attempt to put it to automatic...
  4. Window BSOD after installing new RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window BSOD after installing new RAM: Dear Team,My Laptop is running with Windows 11 via Buit-in RAM 8GB. Recently, I have purchase a 16GB RAM to install on my SODIM Slot. Once New RAM is install, PC keep BSOD when using. I'm not sure what is the issue because RAM is recommended by laptop vendor Lenovo and it is...
  5. error 216 0xd8:windows could not start the windows installer service on local computer?

error 216 0xd8:windows could not start the windows installer service on local computer?: I'm trying to download some softwares but it keeps showing up that error, it seems my windows installer is also not running and I can't attempt to put it to automatic...
  6. error 216 0xd8:windows could not start the windows installer service on local computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do I recover Microsoft pre-installed games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover Microsoft pre-installed games?: Several months ago, I had to re-install my Windows 10 Home 64 Bit. All the pre-loaded games that came with my 2016 HP Phoenix Envy computer were lost. HP told me to call Microsoft. Microsoft sent me to their help.microsoft.com website which sent me to their Microsoft Store....
  8. How do I recover Microsoft pre-installed games?

How do I recover Microsoft pre-installed games?: Several months ago, I had to re-install my Windows 10 Home 64 Bit. All the pre-loaded games that came with my 2016 HP Phoenix Envy computer were lost. HP told me to call Microsoft. Microsoft sent me to their help.microsoft.com website which sent me to their Microsoft Store....
  9. i can't install HEVC video extension from microsoft store after purchased it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i can't install HEVC video extension from microsoft store after purchased it.: i want to play my mobile phone's video maybe h265 i think in my windows 10 but it doesnt work, so i decided to buy codec HEVC video extension from the store but after purchased it, it cant be install for some reason....
  10. i can't install HEVC video extension from microsoft store after purchased it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't install HEVC video extension from microsoft store after purchased it.: i want to play my mobile phone's video maybe h265 i think in my windows 10 but it doesnt work, so i decided to buy codec HEVC video extension from the store but after purchased it, it cant be install for some reason....