Windows 10: Install Win 8.1 64 on laptop pre-installed Win 10 Home 64

Discus and support Install Win 8.1 64 on laptop pre-installed Win 10 Home 64 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Friends, My laptop HP Pavilion Win 10 Home 64 Factory-installed. Now I like to install Win 8.1 64 more on a new partition so that the Office 2007... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by QuyenPham Dinh, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Install Win 8.1 64 on laptop pre-installed Win 10 Home 64

Dear Friends,

My laptop HP Pavilion Win 10 Home 64 Factory-installed. Now I like to install Win 8.1 64 more on a new partition so that the Office 2007 32 can be run there.

Thanks for your attention

Quyen Pham Dinh

With profound thankfulness if help me by mail to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

QuyenPham Dinh, Nov 13, 2019

2. Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Nov 13, 2019
  3. RAW
    Raw Win User
    So now that I installed Win 10...cost!

When Win 8 came out I did something similar to what is going on here with 10.
    I had Win 7 installed and downloaded a pre-release version of 8.
    I ran Win 8 pre-release for awhile and then the actual final releaseiwas then offered for some real low price like $17.00 US so I grabbed it.
    As I didn't like it I went back to Win 7.

Recently Win 8.1 came out so I re-installed Win 8 to take advantage of upgrading to 8.1 for free.
    I thought 8.1 was much better and decided to keep using it.

Now along comes Win 10 and here I am really liking it.
    Now all we need is a great price when they get all the bugs out and release the final debugged copy.

4. J.J.R. Win User

Install Win 8.1 64 on laptop pre-installed Win 10 Home 64

win 10 pro 64 bit won't install

I had win 7 pro 64 bit installed on my computer and it was working fine. I upgraded to win 10 pro 64 bit and it was working fine. I downloaded the win 10 pro 64 bit iso file so I could do a clean install. While installing, a message showed up that said
    that the 64 bit os was not compatible with my computer, so instead it installed the 32 bit os. My processor is an amd fx 8350 (x64 based processor) and my mother board is an asus m5a99fxpro revision 2. I need help so I can install the 64 bit win 10 pro os
    and get rid of the 32 bit os. Any help in figuring this problem will be greatly appreciated.

J.J.R., Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Install Win 8.1 64 on laptop pre-installed Win 10 Home 64

1. Install Win 8.1 64 on laptop pre-installed Win 10 Home 64 - Similar Threads - Install laptop pre

2. Upgrade Win 10 Home pre Installed to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Win 10 Home pre Installed to Win 10 Pro: I have just bought laptop MSI WS66 11UKT which came with pre installed Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit Ver.2009.I want to upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro. But before that I want to make a clean install for it. I have Windows 10 Pro with DVD inside the...
  3. Upgrade Win 10 Home pre Installed to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Win 10 Home pre Installed to Win 10 Pro: I have just bought laptop MSI WS66 11UKT which came with pre installed Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit Ver.2009.I want to upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro. But before that I want to make a clean install for it. I have Windows 10 Pro with DVD inside the...
  4. Upgrade Win 10 Home pre Installed to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. win 10 home 64 bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 home 64 bit: MY COMPUTER STARTED MESSING UP error: NO BOOT DISK DETECTED OR DISK HAS FAILED THEN I COULD PUT WIN 10 INAND WOULD BOOT DID DIAG ON HARDDRIVE FIRST SAID THAT TEST WASNT IN COMP AND THEN LATER RAN TEST I CANT GET INTO BIOS OR OPEN ANYTHING I HAVE NO DATE FOR BACKING UP I CANT...
  6. win 10 home 64 bit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    win 10 home 64 bit: MY COMPUTER STARTED MESSING UP error: NO BOOT DISK DETECTED OR DISK HAS FAILED THEN I COULD PUT WIN 10 INAND WOULD BOOT DID DIAG ON HARDDRIVE FIRST SAID THAT TEST WASNT IN COMP AND THEN LATER RAN TEST I CANT GET INTO BIOS OR OPEN ANYTHING I HAVE NO DATE FOR BACKING UP I CANT...
  7. Win 10. Home 64 Bit

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10. Home 64 Bit: Hello, I have connected a 2. HD, Sata 2, 160 GB. When I start Diskmgmt it takes a very, very longtime but ir show the second HD divided in two parts. My question are. 1. How I can mix the two parts to one area of about 160 GB. 2. How I can format this HD. 3. Why it takes so...
  8. Win 10 Home 64 Bit

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Home 64 Bit: I wanted to install WIN 10 via Meidcreationtool (inplace). Unfortunately it shows error: WDSCORE.dll not found. 171294
  9. Upgrading win 10 Home 64 bits to Win 10 64 bits Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading win 10 Home 64 bits to Win 10 64 bits Pro: I have a laptop with win10 Home 64 bits installed on it. I need t upgrade it to Win 10 Pro 64 bits. I have a digital Licence on my PC Pro 64 bits. I have already tried to upgrade my laptop with clean install but Microsoft does not give me any choice except buying the...
  10. Two installs of win 10 64 home one laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Two installs of win 10 64 home one laptop: I've got an msi ge62vr laptop with 3x drives one m2 SSD with main system for music production, a second hdd for storage, then a third drive which is an m2 SSD in a dvdrw convert or adapt or running Windows 10 just for war thunder. My question is how can I stop access while...