Windows 10: Install Windows 10 20H2 without Microsoft Account

Discus and support Install Windows 10 20H2 without Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It has a self-explanatory title. So, before saying me to disconnect it from the network, I connected to the Wi-Fi without knowing that the Offline... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/273nealyc, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Install Windows 10 20H2 without Microsoft Account

It has a self-explanatory title.

So, before saying me to disconnect it from the network, I connected to the Wi-Fi without knowing that the Offline Account option was removed, and after knowing it, I restarted Windows, but it will just auto-connect to the Wi-Fi and will never allow me to continue without a Microsoft Account. What should I do?

submitted by /u/273nealyc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/273nealyc, Nov 18, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

Install Windows 10 20H2 without Microsoft Account

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Install Windows 10 20H2 without Microsoft Account :(

Zakin, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Install Windows 10 20H2 without Microsoft Account

1. Install Windows 10 20H2 without Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Install 20H2 without

2. How to install Windows 11 Home without Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Windows 11 Home without Microsoft Account: [ATTACH]If you want to install Windows 11 Home without a Microsoft Account or an Internet connection, then you can follow this step-by-step guide. You do not need to connect to Wi-Fi or any other internet source to start using Windows 11 Home edition on your computer. It’s...
  3. Windows 10 20H2 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 installation: Why can't I install Windows 10 20H2 on my hard drive? I have a bootable USB but the setup shows that I can't install Windows on the Hard drive. How can I fix it?...
  4. Windows 10 Sync without Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Sync without Microsoft Account: Hi, Wondering if anyone has any experience with syncing two machines without a Microsoft Account. It now seems you have to unplug the network during setup to even get Windows 10 installed without one. Purpose is for a backup desktop to move to (and aversion to cloud by...
  5. Installation of Windows 10 20H2

Installation of Windows 10 20H2: I recently got the option to download the Windows 10 20H2 update. After a while, when I was sure to update, I see my updates all uninstalled, and no option for Windows 10 20H2. What do I do?...
  6. Windows 10 20H2 Installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 20H2 Installation: I try to install Windows 10 "20H2" OS Build 19042.631, during windows installation setup why does it skip the part where I will enter a product key and choose which operating system i want? [ATTACH]...
  7. Ok to Install 20H2 without 20H1 present?

Ok to Install 20H2 without 20H1 present?: I am running Windows 10 build 1909. I have NOT installed update 20H1 yet. Is it ok to go ahead and install 20H2, or am I supposed to manually install 20H1 first? My PC is only offering 20H2, with the 20H1 offer disappearing recently....
  8. Cannot install Microsoft accounting 2009 after 20H2

Cannot install Microsoft accounting 2009 after 20H2: I had to do a reinstall with a fresh Windows 10 20H2 How can I install Office Accounting 2009. It just will not install. I have tried ALL the compatibility modes, nothing works. Thanks Regards D...
  9. Change windows 10 language without microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change windows 10 language without microsoft account: Hi, I would like to change the system language without making a microsoft account. The new laptop comes installed with Spanish windows and I'd like to change it to English. Thank you, Cheers...
  10. Installing Windows 10 without a Microsoft or Local Account

Installing Windows 10 without a Microsoft or Local Account: I installed/upgraded to windows 10 for the first time. UGH!. I noticed when I was installing it got to a point asking if I wanted to install a Microsoft account for logging in. I didn't so I clicked the skip option. However, it next asked me to create a Local Account for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 20h2 without account