Windows 10: install windows 10 64 bit hangs on the logo, keyboard and mouse do not work

Discus and support install windows 10 64 bit hangs on the logo, keyboard and mouse do not work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; sorry, i'm using google translator. I experienced a problem when installing Windows 10 64 bit, it always hangs on the logo, the ring circle stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by muhammaddjauhari, Jul 5, 2020.

1. install windows 10 64 bit hangs on the logo, keyboard and mouse do not work

sorry, i'm using google translator. I experienced a problem when installing Windows 10 64 bit, it always hangs on the logo, the ring circle stops moving and the keyboard, the mouse doesn't work after that. What do you think is the problem? my pc specs: ryzen 5 2400, rog strix b450-f gaming motherboard, ddr 4 t force rgb 3000, power supply gamemax rgb 850 wat, ssd 120 gb and hdd 2 tb, without vga card Please help....

:)

muhammaddjauhari, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Vanion Win User

Mouse and keyboard don't work on Windows install

Its a new build i was trying to install my windows os

Thanks for your help my PS keyboard is working unfortunately my usb mouse/keyboard still do not work even after having my OS installed. How would i go about selecting to load the driver packages?

Vanion, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Mouse and keyboard don't work on Windows install

Hi there, i seem to have found the issue. I don't believe Windows 7 Pro x64 has XHCI drivers readily available for the new boards.

I was working on a Lenovo M700 today, and having my OCD, wanted to put in a fresh install of Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. Bios could see the keyboard and mouse fine, but get to windows install screen, no response... After screwing around with BIOS settings, updating firmware on BIOS, and clearing the CMOS using the Jumper, i seem to have found a solution.

Under USB settings of your board, if you see a feature called USB KBC or something like that, that creates virtual drivers for limited use of keyboard and mouse, enable it. This will allow the keyboard and mouse plugged in via USB to work as if they're plugged into the PS/2 port (in this units case, they had PS/2 ports, but i'm using a Microsoft Wireless Comfort 2000 desktop set - so was using USB).

It's working fine now, and once windows is installed, i'll disable the feature, as the windows updates will have the XHCI drivers needed to support this set. Good luck!

arabdream24, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

install windows 10 64 bit hangs on the logo, keyboard and mouse do not work

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

install windows 10 64 bit hangs on the logo, keyboard and mouse do not work

1. install windows 10 64 bit hangs on the logo, keyboard and mouse do not work - Similar Threads - install bit hangs

2. Windows 7 64 bit installation the mouse and keyboard are not responding when the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 64 bit installation the mouse and keyboard are not responding when the...: I have this windows 7 iso file : 7601.24214.180801-1700.win7sp1_ldr_escrow_CLIENT_ULTIMATE_x64FRE_en-usI used rufus to create a bootable usb flash drive.when it's getting to the screen to choose language the mouse and keyboard are not responding. I tried unplug the keybaords...
  3. Windows 7 64 bit installation the mouse and keyboard are not responding when the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 64 bit installation the mouse and keyboard are not responding when the...: I have this windows 7 iso file : 7601.24214.180801-1700.win7sp1_ldr_escrow_CLIENT_ULTIMATE_x64FRE_en-usI used rufus to create a bootable usb flash drive.when it's getting to the screen to choose language the mouse and keyboard are not responding. I tried unplug the keybaords...
  4. ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit in my system. Around five months back had upgraded my system at that time faced issue of keyboard & mouse lights getting ON when UPS was switched ON?ERP in Windows Bios settings were made & the issue got resolved this option I found from...
  5. ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit in my system. Around five months back had upgraded my system at that time faced issue of keyboard & mouse lights getting ON when UPS was switched ON?ERP in Windows Bios settings were made & the issue got resolved this option I found from...
  6. Windows 10 Installer usb hanging at logo.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installer usb hanging at logo.: New pc build, trying to do a clean install of windows 10. Created installer usb using the tool on MS website. USB was formatted GPT FAT32, 16gb capacity. Upon booting to bios menu the usb drive is seen - showing 2 partitions, one labelled UEFI, one not. Trying to boot to...
  7. Installation of Windows 10 64 bit?

Installation of Windows 10 64 bit?: After investing a whole day to reinstall Windows 10 4 times, I still haven't managed to turn my 32 bit version into a 64 bit version. I know that I used to have a 64 bit version on this pc, but then I mistakenly made a 32 bit version when I reinstalled it. Now my question:...
  8. Installing 64 Bit Windows 10

Installing 64 Bit Windows 10: I built a PC and was trying to install Windows 10 64 bit, however it wouldn't let me. So I tried to put my USB in a another computer to test and it worked. I then tried 32 bit Windows 10 in my computer and it worked. I was wondering if this may be a driver issue. I installed...
  9. Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs

Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs: I recently purchased a Surface Pro X and I am trying to install some programs but they are not allowing me to install due the program requiring a 64 bit Operating system. I have checked my System information and I am definitely running 64 bit windows "System type: 64-bit...
  10. Windows 10 Installation hangs on Windows logo

Windows 10 Installation hangs on Windows logo: I made a bootable USB via rufus. Restarted my PC, went into Boot Options and Booted via my bootable USB, pressed a key to boot via USB and the Windows Logo appears and then nothing happens, stays like that forever. Click on the attachment and you can see the logo and...