Windows 10: Install Windows 10 alongside Ubuntu

Discus and support Install Windows 10 alongside Ubuntu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to install Windows 10 on my pc that I'm currently running ubuntu on. In the past when I attempted to install windows and ubuntu, it erased all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AC164, Dec 11, 2019.

1. AC164 Win User

Install Windows 10 alongside Ubuntu

I want to install Windows 10 on my pc that I'm currently running ubuntu on. In the past when I attempted to install windows and ubuntu, it erased all of my linux partitions in the process. How do I prevent Windows from accessing, erasing, or modifying these partitions during the installation process?

:)

AC164, Dec 11, 2019

2. Installing Ubuntu alongside windows

I have an HP laptop in which genuine win 10 home installed on ssd . I want to install ubuntu on my hdd. Will doing so void my windows license or device warranty? Is it recommended ro install other OS alongside genuine windows?

PrachiSharma1, Dec 11, 2019
  3. How to install WIndows 10 alongside Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

I have at present Windows 7 installed alongside Ubuntu 14.04. Wanted to upgrade to Win 10. I downloaded the upgrade. But the installation failed. Please help!

Debasish_b, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Install Windows 10 alongside Ubuntu

Installing Windows 10 alongside Ubuntu?

Ubuntu comes as an ISO file, that has it's own "Installer" that automatically can adjust partitions for running two Operating Systems along each other. My suggestion is to go ahead and make a bootable drive (USB, CD, etc), or buy one. Try to install Windows
    10, and if you fail, you can use the bootable drive to re-install ubuntu along with Windows 10.

IMAnonymous365, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Install Windows 10 alongside Ubuntu

1. Install Windows 10 alongside Ubuntu - Similar Threads - Install alongside Ubuntu

2. Windows 10 re-installation alongside Ubuntu after accidentally deleting it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 re-installation alongside Ubuntu after accidentally deleting it: I recently installed ubuntu linux from a usb flash drive. I did create a seperate partition for the installation of ubuntu, however the installation was performed on the ssd containing windows 10. When I reboot, I still have the windows 10 boot option in the choices, but it...
  3. Windows 10 re-installation alongside Ubuntu after accidentally deleting it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 re-installation alongside Ubuntu after accidentally deleting it: I recently installed ubuntu linux from a usb flash drive. I did create a seperate partition for the installation of ubuntu, however the installation was performed on the ssd containing windows 10. When I reboot, I still have the windows 10 boot option in the choices, but it...
  4. Windows 10 re-installation alongside Ubuntu after accidentally deleting it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 reinstallation alongside ubuntu after accidentally deletin it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reinstallation alongside ubuntu after accidentally deletin it: I recently installed ubuntu linux from a usb flash drive. I did create a seperate partition for the installation of ubuntu, however the installation was performed on the ssd containing windows 10. When I reboot, I still have the windows 10 boot option in the choices, but it...
  6. Windows 10 reinstallation alongside ubuntu after accidentally deletin it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 reinstallation alongside ubuntu after accidentally deletin it: I recently installed ubuntu linux from a usb flash drive. I did create a seperate partition for the installation of ubuntu, however the installation was performed on the ssd containing windows 10. When I reboot, I still have the windows 10 boot option in the choices, but it...
  7. Windows 10 reinstallation alongside ubuntu after accidentally deletin it

8. my windows 10 is not booting after installing ubuntu alongside

my windows 10 is not booting after installing ubuntu alongside: hellofew days ago I tried to install ubuntu in my legacy bios laptop. but I failed to install. then I saw a youtube video and had installed successfully ubuntu only after deleting EFI folder from LiveUsb. But after completing the installation of ubuntu, my windows 10 is not...
  9. I installed ubuntu alongside windows 10 and i deleted a partition where ubuntu was located.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I installed ubuntu alongside windows 10 and i deleted a partition where ubuntu was located.: When i boot it up it shows a screen with a "error: no such partition". Anyone knows how to fix it? submitted by /u/GoldGuy15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ic6s4t/i_installed_ubuntu_alongside_windows_10_and_i/
  10. Installing Ubuntu alongside windows

Installing Ubuntu alongside windows: I have an HP laptop in which genuine win 10 home installed on ssd . I want to install ubuntu on my hdd. Will doing so void my windows license or device warranty? Is it recommended ro install other OS alongside genuine windows?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will it void warranty if i install ubuntu along side windows

2. install windows alongside ubuntu