Windows 10: Install Windows 10 dual boot with PhoenixOS

Discus and support Install Windows 10 dual boot with PhoenixOS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to dual boot them but without touching my partitions because I don't want to mess with existing windows 10 boot.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RajMR, Nov 7, 2019.

1. RajMR Win User

Install Windows 10 dual boot with PhoenixOS

I want to dual boot them but without touching my partitions because I don't want to mess with existing windows 10 boot.

:)

RajMR, Nov 7, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 7, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Dual Booting with Windows 8.1

The procedure below will allow you to boot Windows separately or in dual boot configuration.
    Here's what I recommend to do:
    1. Disconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    2. Install Windows 10 with one drive connected.
    3. After step 2, reconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    4. Boot up Windows 8.1. Open disk management and take a note of the drive letter of Windows 10 OS.
      NOTE: if you boot up Windows 10, then take a note of Windows 8.1 drive letter
    5. Open Admin command prompt and type: bcdboot X:\windows where X: is the drive letter of Windows 10 (Windows 8.1 if you boot from Windows 10 in step 4)
    6. Reboot the PC. You should have a dual boot screen.

NOTE: To break off the dual boot setting, Win+R->msconfig->boot and delete the none default entry on the list.

topgundcp, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Install Windows 10 dual boot with PhoenixOS

Need help dual-booting Windows 10 with Windows 7

Hi,
    I would like to dual-boot Windows 10 alongside with Windows 7. I am currently running Windows 7 with Ubuntu and PhoenixOS. Now I am planning to replace PhoenixOS (which is taking 20GB separate partition) with Windows 10. So I need help to get windows 10 installed with other dual-booted os.
    I use EasyBCD to dual-boot other os. I would like to make Windows 7 as the primary os and Windows 10 as secondary os. If possible I would like to dual-boot it again using EasyBCD too.

Thanks.

Tasnim Tamim, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Install Windows 10 dual boot with PhoenixOS

1. Install Windows 10 dual boot with PhoenixOS - Similar Threads - Install dual boot

2. Trouble with USB windows 10 install for dual boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble with USB windows 10 install for dual boot: I followed these instructions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-dual-boot-windows-10-on-a-windows-11/0752ea25-4ba3-43af-b75b-2b297c3cd10fAnd Booted from USB In setup on select driver to install, my partition isn't there. No drives show up. Please...
  3. Dual booting windows with existing installation

Dual booting windows with existing installation: Hi all, For various (annoying) reasons, I would like to dual boot two windows installations on my laptop. Currently, Windows 10 Enterprise is installed. Would it be possible to create a new partition from which I could boot a new installation of windows 10 for education? I...
  4. Windows 10 installation as a dual boot os

Windows 10 installation as a dual boot os: I have a dell Inspiron laptop. It came with windows 7 preinstalled. Now I want to install windows 10 as welp by partitioning the drive. I have created a bootable usb using the windows ISO file downloaded from windows website and using rufus tool, i have formatted the usb...
  5. Windows installation for dual boot

Windows installation for dual boot: Hello to everyone, I have UEFI based laptop HP Envy 17J015SR. I wanted to install Windows 7 and Windows 10 to my laptop in order to use advantages of both systems. I have both operating systems license and i have created installation drives for both sustems separately by...
  6. Windows boot screen installer Dual boot

Windows boot screen installer Dual boot: When I saw this I instantly force shut down and booted my mxlinux. All the files were safe of both windows and Linux. This problem occured after I ran a command that was supposed to fix the problem of me having different time in Linux and window on dual boot. The command:...
  7. Dual booting windows 10 install error

Dual booting windows 10 install error: I am trying to dual boot windows 10 on my ssd and am getting this annoying error Windows could not prepare the computer to boot into the next phase of installation I have tried restarting and doing everything I can think of How can I fix this...
  8. Windows 10 will not boot after Windows 7 Dual-boot Installation.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not boot after Windows 7 Dual-boot Installation.: I recently installed Windows 7 alongside Windows 10 for better support for older games, however Windows 10 will now no longer boot, it simply goes to a black screen with a circle of spinning dots with occasional disk activity. I have left it like this for at least 3 hours...
  9. Installing Windows 10 in a dual boot tablet

Installing Windows 10 in a dual boot tablet: Hello! I work in a computer store and a customer had a dual boot MLS Magic tablet which had Android and Windows. The problem was that the Windows partition (16GB) was almost full without having any applications installed! She asked if we could format the tablet, get rid of...
  10. Dual Boot Install Windows 7 on Windows 10

Dual Boot Install Windows 7 on Windows 10: Hi All, I already have Windows 10 Home x64 on my notebook. I had upgraded from Windows 8.1. I have never had Windows 7 on this system. I want to dual boot install Windows 7 on a partition so that I can play some games that are not compatible with Windows 10. *Sad I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phoenixos system boot configuration