Windows 10: Install Windows 10 Education - Laptop w/administration password

Discus and support Install Windows 10 Education - Laptop w/administration password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am a new school teacher of three years but before that I had a career in tattooing. I wiped one of my cheap systems clean to install Windows 8.1 on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tattooed Teacher, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Install Windows 10 Education - Laptop w/administration password

I am a new school teacher of three years but before that I had a career in tattooing. I wiped one of my cheap systems clean to install Windows 8.1 on it for my two other tattoo artists who were working for me. One of the morons decided to put his password as the admin password unknown to me somewhere along the line and now I cannot do anything on it. I am at home teaching now and need the computer for backup since my partner and I are both teaching from home. My question is this, Can I install a clean install without needing the administration password? I want to install Windows 10 Education on the laptop. It has been a long time but I do have some skill with Bios and troubleshooting through issues. I am hoping someone can tell me a good path to take to get over this hurdle without replacing the hard drive and even then, does that wipe the admin password out?. I know how to download an ISO and I can even make the bootable disc or USB device, I am in need of getting past that stupid password and no, I am not on good terms with the drug addict to get the password from him. Thank you in advance.

:)

Tattooed Teacher, Apr 2, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Installing W10 on this Laptop

HP Stream 11 under Windows 10 - Touchpad not recognized.

Are you making sure you are trying the correct driver for the WiFi... They list Broadcom, Intel, and/or Realtek.

Also, try to run the installer as an administrator install.

If that fails... try extracting the files and manually install the driver.

95Viper, Apr 2, 2020
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Installing W10 on this Laptop

Wifi works but where's the link he mentions in the link above? not seeing it

rk3066, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

Install Windows 10 Education - Laptop w/administration password

deleting administrator account w/o having password

When it asks non-admin accounts for an admin password to authorise something, it routinely suggests the last admin account used. If you click on More choices, you will see a list of admin accounts and you can just select the one you now have access to. The next time the dialog appears it will suggest that as the admin account to use to give permission to proceed.

Install Windows 10 Education - Laptop w/administration password [​IMG]

Once you have done this and seen it all working, you can either delete her old account [after having checked her user folders to make sure there is nothing there you need] or, assuming it is a local account not an MSAccount, just reset her password then put on a new one** so that the account is available as a spare admin.

** Which you should write down.

Denis

Try3, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Install Windows 10 Education - Laptop w/administration password

1. Install Windows 10 Education - Laptop w/administration password - Similar Threads - Install Education Laptop

2. Logging into Administrator Account w/o Password Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging into Administrator Account w/o Password Windows 10: Hello!I'm currently trying to access an old account on a desktop computer currently on Windows 10 I haven't used in a few years since I got my current laptop. However, I am unable to remember the password for the profile - which happens to be the Administrator profile for the...
  3. Logging into Administrator Account w/o Password Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging into Administrator Account w/o Password Windows 10: Hello!I'm currently trying to access an old account on a desktop computer currently on Windows 10 I haven't used in a few years since I got my current laptop. However, I am unable to remember the password for the profile - which happens to be the Administrator profile for the...
  4. Logging into Administrator Account w/o Password Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. administration password for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    administration password for windows 10: Does anyone know how to change or find out their administration user account password im on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administration-password-for-windows-10/6afcfbd8-ce38-4131-adb8-d071fc6be32f
  6. Windows 10 administrator password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 administrator password: I desperately need to either recover my Windows 10 administer password or establish a new administrator account. Right now I can't install software. I have looked online for help but haven't found anything useful. Can anyone help? Alfred Bowman...
  7. Reset administrator password for laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset administrator password for laptop: Laptop being in quarantine/lockdown storage for 9 months. now reunited have forgotten adminstrator password. how do I reset/re-establish? * Moved from MSN...
  8. deleting administrator account w/o having password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    deleting administrator account w/o having password: I need to delete the administrator account on my windows 10 system at work because she is no longer working here & no one knows her password to get into the administrator account & delete it & set up a new one. can anyone tell me how to get this accomplished? 134348
  9. deleting administrator account w/o having password

in Windows 10 Support
    deleting administrator account w/o having password: I need to delete the administrator account on my windows 10 system at work because she is no longer working here & no one knows her password to get into the administrator account & delete it & set up a new one. can anyone tell me how to get this accomplished? 134348
  10. Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop: Hi, I'm trying to install the educational version of win 10 (Version 1803). From my unitversity, I got a direct link to https://e5.onthehub.com/ where I got my iso from. My problem is: this iso is too big for a single layered DVD. Tried Multylayered instead - did not...