Windows 10: Install windows 10 from a thumb drive

Discus and support Install windows 10 from a thumb drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do you install Windows 10 from a thumb drive onto a desk top that has vista?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dalegoeden, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Install windows 10 from a thumb drive

How do you install Windows 10 from a thumb drive onto a desk top that has vista?

:)

dalegoeden, Feb 1, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 1, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Install windows 10 from a thumb drive

Clean installation of Windows 10 using installation media

Greetings. I am attempting to do a clean install of Windows 10 using the instructions found at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4000735/windows-10-reinstall .
    I was able to successfully create the installation media on a USB thumb drive. However, when I performed the steps for the actual installation I got up to the Use a device screen but my thumb drive does not appear on the list. The two options that do appear
    are: Onboard NIC (IPV4) and Onboard NIC (IPV6). Suggestions? Thanks.

TeddVanWagner, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Install windows 10 from a thumb drive

1. Install windows 10 from a thumb drive - Similar Threads - Install thumb drive

2. Usb Thumb Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb Thumb Drive: Earlier today my thumb drive was working fine but now when I plug it in to view it it only shows up in files for a few seconds then disappears. In devices it says that it is connected but won't let me view files. I also tried it on a chrome book but would not work. Any ways...
  3. Formatting a Thumb Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Formatting a Thumb Drive: Just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and MS Office 365. I tried to format a thumb drive but when I select File Explorer, all I get is a list of files I've recently opened. I do not see the Thumb Drive. Doesn't matter if I select any files in the Recent Folder, I don't see...
  4. ISO Windows 10 thumb drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ISO Windows 10 thumb drives: I just successfully reinstalled Windows 10 Home(standalone copy that I purchased on my wife's Dell all in one desktop) using a USB thumb drive and it worked like a charm. I upgraded my Dell Inspiron from Windows 10 Home (which I think came preloaded on a new computer) to...
  5. Thumb Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thumb Drives: How do I use a thumb drive to transfer data from Windows 7 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumb-drives/8b697fba-9f37-417b-a867-1443e9150438
  6. Install Windows 10 from thumb drive

Install Windows 10 from thumb drive: I have a thumb drive with Windows 10 from 5/31/2018. How do I Install Windows 10 from the thumb drive to a new SSHD in my Dell Desktop: Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G630 @ 2.70GHz 210 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system,...
  7. Rip from CD to a thumb drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rip from CD to a thumb drive: I can rip the CD, but it won't play in my car. I need to turn off the copy protection feature on the Windows media player so it will play anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rip-from-cd-to-a-thumb-drive/3a4aea87-5429-42b4-88eb-a0235107dc72
  8. thumb drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    thumb drives: Upgraded to windows 10, plugged in a thumb drive but have no idea how to open the drive 27165
  9. Adding thumb drive for Win upgrade install

Adding thumb drive for Win upgrade install: I've removed as much memory I can from C drive and I have to install a thumb drive to add memory so I can install Win 10 upgrade. Says I'm lacking 8GB of memory. How do I add it? Aspire One Cloudbook 11 is the unit. 107360
  10. Booting Windows from Thumb Drive

Booting Windows from Thumb Drive: I'm still running Vista. I recently purchased a thumb drive with Windows 10 from Microsoft (only because they don't sell them on disc anymore, which is easy and I've done a clean install of Vista half a dozen times from CD-Rom). Anyway, I plug in the thumb drive, I...