Windows 10: install windows 10 from xp

Discus and support install windows 10 from xp in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I install windows 10 from xp? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-from-xp/0c4eb25a-3b92-4b0f-a2f8-6c0590052c56 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnMcLeod1, Oct 18, 2018.

1. install windows 10 from xp

how do I install windows 10 from xp?

:)

JohnMcLeod1, Oct 18, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 18, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

install windows 10 from xp

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

install windows 10 from xp

1. install windows 10 from xp - Similar Threads - install

2. Setting Specify settings for optional component installation and component repair through...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting Specify settings for optional component installation and component repair through...: I am trying to set the value of this local policy to "Enabled" and as well "Download repair content and optional features directly from Windows Update instead of Windows Server Update Services WSUS". The target is to set these values through the PowerShell Failed Trials I...
  3. Setting Specify settings for optional component installation and component repair through...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting Specify settings for optional component installation and component repair through...: I am trying to set the value of this local policy to "Enabled" and as well "Download repair content and optional features directly from Windows Update instead of Windows Server Update Services WSUS". The target is to set these values through the PowerShell Failed Trials I...
  4. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install/update anything on ms store: I've tried countless times trying to fix this problem it just keeps repeating the same message "Something happened on our end.", I have tried resetting the cache, resetting through the settings app and even tried different products but nothing worked. windows 10 is my OS...
  5. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install/update anything on ms store: I've tried countless times trying to fix this problem it just keeps repeating the same message "Something happened on our end.", I have tried resetting the cache, resetting through the settings app and even tried different products but nothing worked. windows 10 is my OS...
  6. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

7. Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...: Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error code. How can i fix this error? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-try-to-instal-google/c3318dd5-b15a-4897-8d8c-e4e31287e73c
  8. Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...

Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...: Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error code. How can i fix this error? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-try-to-instal-google/c3318dd5-b15a-4897-8d8c-e4e31287e73c
  9. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  10. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...