Windows 10: Install Windows 10 Inside OS is show in the updates.

Discus and support Install Windows 10 Inside OS is show in the updates. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The new inside Windows 10 OS is show up in the updates but not clean out after it update to a new one. Have try to clean it out but no luck. Used the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ClesterFairclolth, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Install Windows 10 Inside OS is show in the updates.

The new inside Windows 10 OS is show up in the updates but not clean out after it update to a new one. Have try to clean it out but no luck. Used the Desk Cleaner on here about five or more times try to get it to do the job but no luck on it. Need help on this, thank you.

:)

ClesterFairclolth, Dec 7, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Install Windows 10 Inside OS is show in the updates. [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Central Forums
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Cvrk, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Install Windows 10 Inside OS is show in the updates.

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Install Windows 10 Inside OS is show in the updates.

1. Install Windows 10 Inside OS is show in the updates. - Similar Threads - Install Inside show

2. installing os on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing os on windows 10: I've looked at both the boot menu and the BIOS menu as it's not reading my CD drive. I can't find anything that does anything in the boot menu. In BIOS, I clicked on CD drive, but the instructions I read didn't match the screen, and there was no way to prioritize the CD...
  3. installing os on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing os on windows 10: I've looked at both the boot menu and the BIOS menu as it's not reading my CD drive. I can't find anything that does anything in the boot menu. In BIOS, I clicked on CD drive, but the instructions I read didn't match the screen, and there was no way to prioritize the CD...
  4. installing os on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. new insider preview not showing in windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new insider preview not showing in windows update: I am not seeing new insider preview update in the windows update. I am on the dev channel. I have checked if a new build is there and there is indeed a new build. Help memy system isIntel Core i5-1135G7Intel Iris Xe8 GB ram...
  6. new insider preview not showing in windows update

new insider preview not showing in windows update: I am not seeing new insider preview update in the windows update. I am on the dev channel. I have checked if a new build is there and there is indeed a new build. Help memy system isIntel Core i5-1135G7Intel Iris Xe8 GB ram...
  7. Insider update is not installing [Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insider update is not installing [Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview...: The update is not getting installed . I've tried several times but still getting the same error. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-update-is-not-installing-cumulative-update/72068990-a35f-47eb-be28-d769b44a968e
  8. Insider update is not installing [Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview...

Insider update is not installing [Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview...: The update is not getting installed . I've tried several times but still getting the same error. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-update-is-not-installing-cumulative-update/72068990-a35f-47eb-be28-d769b44a968e
  9. Installing windows 10 OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows 10 OS: when installing Windows 10 OS I get a failure on first boot and it resets to windows 7 how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-10-os/cde88fe7-be9a-4f88-a5a5-1caddf0113d9
  10. (Help) Windows 10 UI not showing after insider update

in Windows 10 Customization
    (Help) Windows 10 UI not showing after insider update: I have updated to a update in the Windows Insider Program in the slow type. After updating, my start, settings, calendar, search, volume, brightness, interent settings all dont work and the volume is hidden for some reason. Settings wont open so i cant downgrade or update....