Windows 10: Install Windows 10 on industrial device

Discus and support Install Windows 10 on industrial device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am from Hydrocarbon/Oil refinery industry, India. We are having Windows 7 operating system on HP Z420 workstation for industrial DCS operations. Due... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raghubir SinghRana, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Install Windows 10 on industrial device

I am from Hydrocarbon/Oil refinery industry, India. We are having Windows 7 operating system on HP Z420 workstation for industrial DCS operations. Due to rapid software changes in Microsoft, we are facing dilemmas1. Can we load Windows 10 LTSC in existing HP Z420 workstation2. Can we load Windows 7 in the new workstation currently available in market. If not, what are the problems expected.[Original Title: Windows]

:)

Raghubir SinghRana, Feb 26, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 26, 2022
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Feb 26, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Install Windows 10 on industrial device

Delta6326, Feb 26, 2022
Thema:

Install Windows 10 on industrial device

1. Install Windows 10 on industrial device - Similar Threads - Install industrial device

2. What is the impact of Microsoft's dominance on the technology industry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the impact of Microsoft's dominance on the technology industry?: Microsoft's dominance in the technology industry has had a significant impact. Firstly, their widely used operating system, Windows, has shaped how we interact with computers. Many people rely on Microsoft Office software for tasks like word processing and creating...
  3. Install Windows 10 on industrial device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Windows 10 on industrial device: I am from Hydrocarbon/Oil refinery industry, India. We are having Windows 7 operating system on HP Z420 workstation for industrial DCS operations. Due to rapid software changes in Microsoft, we are facing dilemmas1. Can we load Windows 10 LTSC in existing HP Z420...
  4. Optimizing Windows 10 speed for industrial application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Optimizing Windows 10 speed for industrial application: We are using a Windows 10 single-board computer called a LattePanda to control an instrument to make scientific measurements. Speed of the computer is important to us. There are times when Windows 10 programs like Antimalware Service Executable and Windows Modules Installer...
  5. Installing Windows 10 for another device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 for another device: Hello, This is a simple question... I am currently downloading Windows 10 for another device it is taking a long time and I am wondering: would it be bad to switch to a different WiFi/Ethernet during the download? There isn't a pause option....
  6. Adafruit Industries LLC Ports

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adafruit Industries LLC Ports: Some Publisher Called Adafruit Industries Tried To Give Some Drivers To My Computer. Are They Trust Worthy?/Safe To Install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adafruit-industries-llc-ports/8ae26a90-303c-4f78-96b5-20bb4af85da7"
  7. Windows Defender log only on Industrial Automation System

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender log only on Industrial Automation System: On an Industrial Automation System running Windows 10 IoT LTSB 2016 I want to use Windows Defender. Because the machines these systems control can be operational 24/7 I do not want uncontrolled file deletion or have them quarantined. This way I want to prevent the machine...
  8. no audio device installed in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no audio device installed in windows 10: no audio device installed in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/audio/612afda4-531f-4e9f-bb5f-14996ea245e6
  9. update windows embedded 8.1 industry pro to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update windows embedded 8.1 industry pro to windows 10: hello, I have a problem with updating windows embedded 8.1 industry pro to windows 10 without losing my activation key. Is there a solution or a future update?...
  10. ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan...

in Windows 10 News
    ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan...: ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan, will skip Windows 8 ATMs running on older versions of Windows will be upgraded to Windows 10 when it becomes available, according to a new recommendation by the ATM Industry Association (ATMIA). It is a...