Windows 10: Install Windows 10 on ms-7032

Discus and support Install Windows 10 on ms-7032 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an older computer, it's specifications tested with CPU-z are: MS-7032 or a similar version, but that is how it looks MSI K8T Neo-V -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pusik, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Pusik Win User

Install Windows 10 on ms-7032

I have an older computer, it's specifications tested with CPU-z are:

MS-7032 or a similar version, but that is how it looks
    MSI K8T Neo-V - motherboard - ATX - Socket 754 - K8T800 Series Specs - CNET

Sempron 2600+
    Radeon HD 3450
    1GB RAM

I tried to install Windows 10 on it, but after the bios or motherboard logo or something similar, there is only a black screen and the computer continues to run. The HDD was PATA with a 32-bit version of Windows 10. I tried using another SATA HDD which had a 64-bit version installed, but the result was the same. The PATA HDD runs good when it has Windows 7 on it, although the computer is a little slower but Aero can be disabled. The compatibility wizard or some version of it tested a few months ago, said that 10 can be installed on it.

:)

Pusik, Sep 27, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Install Windows 10 on ms-7032

Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Install Windows 10 on ms-7032

1. Install Windows 10 on ms-7032 - Similar Threads - Install 7032

2. How to make windows store recognize already installed games on my PC after reinstalling...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to make windows store recognize already installed games on my PC after reinstalling...: Hi, I reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC recently and i installed a game on my other drive but the game doesn't get recognized by windows and i dont really want to download 40GB again...
  3. Windows update KB4517389 not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update KB4517389 not installing: As soon as I start updating it, the computer tells this "The update could not be completed, reverting back to old settings." Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-kb4517389-not-installing/82ad5f11-6ad5-4865-ab0e-ab1bc7ee6c67
  4. Frersh install of Windows 10 Pro

Frersh install of Windows 10 Pro: Trying to install windows 10 pro to a HP Spectre x360 - 15-ch075nr. when I insert the usb flash drive and boot off it does install, but afterwards specs shows windows 10 home. Does this model have 10 home loaded to it nvram somewhere? Is this an issue that needs to be sent to...
  5. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. error code Error...

There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. error code Error...: Please anyone can help me in this issue after the latest windows 10 update I was unable to install any drivers and I was unable to update some of drivers Thank You...
  6. Installing Windows 10

Installing Windows 10: So I have recently been given a desktop computer that had windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit and wanted to put Windows 10 64bit on it. I used a USB ISO file that worked to install windows 10 on my laptop previously. Once I was in the installation process I selected dont keep anything...
  7. Windows installation loop - tried everything, what now?

Windows installation loop - tried everything, what now?: Hi, My computer is an Acer desktop, and was purchased in 2011. I wanted to reinstall Windows 10 on my machine, but I guess after upgrading to 10 from Windows 7 a couple years ago, I can no longer access the original recovery partition. I used the online tool to download...
  8. Windows 10 Pro 32 bit - 16bit application stopped working after KB4517389 installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro 32 bit - 16bit application stopped working after KB4517389 installation.: I Have 16 bit application Accent Express - Multilingual word processor. It was working OK before KB4517389 was installed recently. Now app fails to launch with error - Internal general check - please contact support .. Looks like latest update is preventing old 16 bit apps...
  9. Windows Boot Manager switching drives/Windows Install flash drive won’t load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Boot Manager switching drives/Windows Install flash drive won’t load: I was experiencing weird artifacting like glitches on google chrome so i was looking up what might be able to fix it. Updating my graphics drivers was a possible fix so thats what i did. But after doing that all of my games started to lag horribly so i decided to restart my...
  10. Black Screen after booting into Windows Installer Bootable USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after booting into Windows Installer Bootable USB: Whenever i boot into the usb that has windows 10 iso files installed i am able achieve a screen with the windows logo and a cirlce loading with dots, after it fades my whole screen turns black with no installer appearing. I am unable to access anything in my computer other...